2,422 results
All reviews the executive lounge great location midtown grill stock exchange bourse metro christmas market king bed street noise junior suite central location manneken pis quiet room decent size grand palace large bathroom side street train station
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

It was a lovely stay in Brussels! Marriott Grand Place has the best location and it is very convenient and accessible to go around the city area.

What made my stay even more homey was the excellent service of Ms Rhonna Esguerra and Dennis Seguenza who made sure that our needs are being attended with excellent customer service. They both displayed Marriott hospitality and fantastic service and always ready to give a BIG smile!

Keep up the good service Rhonna and Dennis and the entire Marriott Grand Place Brussels crew!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Shift leader Rhonna Esguerra and Dennis Seguenza assisted us warmly during our breakfast this morning, 22 Aug 2018. They are very hospitable and have served us with a smile. They often checked on us whether wr needed anything else and qere always smiling not just to us but to the rest of the morning guests...way to go Rhonna and Dennis...good job!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

My stay was awesome. My first time in Brussels & the experience was superb. I’m very impressed with the warmth hospitality & warmness of the staff from the cashier especially by the restaurant staff and a special shout out to the service provided by Rhonna Esguerra she is very nice & light hearted. Her colleague Dennis Seguenza was also very helpful.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

This was my second visit to Brussels purely returning for the frittas , waffles and brioche ! we only stayed for one night since this was our second visit, the hotel is located close to all the main attractions, basically everything happens in the square as Brussels is a very small and quiet city with not much to do. service at the hotel was, great and the staff helpful too always willing to assist, I cannot actually fault the hotel in anyway as the rooms were quiet spacious too as comfy beds and duvets as what is come to know of the Marriott Brand

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I stayed at this property, the room itself is a bit outdated, and premium rooms are very limited. The location is in walking distance to the grand plaza, very convenient. The lounge is ok. I encountered friendly staffs and made up the stay though, that includes Jennifer, Marcel, Marcia at the front desk (very very hospitable and welcoming people), and also Walid at the restaurant, super friendly and always very observant. I had a great time at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family