“Good, dependable restaurant”

Ranked #804 of 3,958 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$23 - US$41
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Le restaurant "Trilogia" est une nouvelle adresse deja incontournable de Woluwe-Saint-Lambert.Venez decouvrir une cuisine legere aux influences grecques et cela dans un decor tres agreable, aere et contemporain.L'accueil tout en sourire et le service de qualite nous rappellent ce coin de terre ou les arts, la philosophie et le savoir-vivre ont pris leur essor. Le "Trilogia" propose un lunch ainsi que differents menus. Il est possible d'y organiser, sur demande, vos soirees d'anniversaire ou tout autre evenement, professionnel ou non.
Reviewed 20 February 2016

I've eaten at Trilogia several times, including twice with Greeks.

The decor is a bit lacking, but the mezzes and the Greek specialties are quite good. I specifically recommend the kokkinisto (beef stew) and the Smyrne-style meatballs. My wife enjoys the stuffed peppers.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

We went there on an Saturday evening trying our luck without reservation and got small table next to counter, it was quite busy and few larger tables with as a result not a quite dinner evening, however after we ordered some mezze and their famous grilled octopus it compensated largely for the noise :-)

Afterwards we had the rabbit, prepared in a great sauce and their moussaka which was great! Ending with 2 traditional deserts we were happy we could walk back home (3 km) to let our food digest :-)

Sure a place we will go again as they seem to serve nice wines too!

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Great food, however pretty expensive, so I prefer going to other Greek places. I also prefer more informal places, it felt a bit "stiff" there.

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

We heard from friends that this place was really great and serves original Greek food, but we found it just average, missing that certain something. I think it's worth not taking a small entry and then main dishes as we did, but share various Mezes; they seemed good. Bit expensive also.

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Simply that.
Took the mezze mix, trio of brochettes and the stuffed peppers, paid 92 euros in 2 including wine and cocktails, which is not the problem, but since the quality was average I'm not sure I'm going to come back.
Service on the other hand was very good!