“good but expensive”

Ranked #804 of 3,955 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$23 - US$41
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Le restaurant "Trilogia" est une nouvelle adresse deja incontournable de Woluwe-Saint-Lambert.Venez decouvrir une cuisine legere aux influences grecques et cela dans un decor tres agreable, aere et contemporain.L'accueil tout en sourire et le service de qualite nous rappellent ce coin de terre ou les arts, la philosophie et le savoir-vivre ont pris leur essor. Le "Trilogia" propose un lunch ainsi que differents menus. Il est possible d'y organiser, sur demande, vos soirees d'anniversaire ou tout autre evenement, professionnel ou non.
Reviewed 13 September 2015

Great food, however pretty expensive, so I prefer going to other Greek places. I also prefer more informal places, it felt a bit "stiff" there.

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

We heard from friends that this place was really great and serves original Greek food, but we found it just average, missing that certain something. I think it's worth not taking a small entry and then main dishes as we did, but share various Mezes; they seemed good. Bit expensive also.

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Simply that.
Took the mezze mix, trio of brochettes and the stuffed peppers, paid 92 euros in 2 including wine and cocktails, which is not the problem, but since the quality was average I'm not sure I'm going to come back.
Service on the other hand was very good!

Reviewed 19 March 2015 via mobile

Trendy-ish Greek restaurant serving very good moussaka. I nearly fell off the stool so best to reserve a regular table!

Reviewed 15 March 2015 via mobile

We went to a friend's birthday party! I had great expectations since I had heard a lot from him upon our invitation!
Food was ok but not of any particular exquisite taste!!!