Hotel Chambord
US$167
US$136
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

NH Brussels Grand Place Arenberg(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$119
NH Hotels
  • Room Service
Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$109
Hotels.com
US$91
US$86
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Ibis Brussels off Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$94
  • Bar/Lounge
Thon Hotel EU(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$132
Agoda.com
US$129
US$93
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Hotel Metropole(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$106
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Adagio Brussels Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$92
HotelsClick
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsbusiness roomminute walklovely hotelthe room was nicebudget hotelclean hotelshort staytrain stationcereal
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I stated for 1 night in this hotel. The location is very convenient and the staff is friendly but the building is old. I was very disappointed with the room, which was located on the 7th floor, while the elevator could reach only the 6th floor. I had to walk through corridors to find another staircase which leads to the upper floor (20 steps). The breakfast was just OK.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I have not been at this hotel for some years, and I can see that it has been some improvements, new windows and even installation of air conditioners in some of the rooms. The air conditioning does not however seem to work properly (wrong temperature and very noisy) and is more annoyance than benefit.
The main trouble still seems to be the elevator: it is too small and too slow for so tall hotel. I fully understand that it is expensive to retrofit the elevator, but it makes life difficult for guest on the upper floors. Otherwise the rooms are smalls, towels are worn-out too much even for a budget hotel. By the way, remember to bring your own shampoo, since the one provided by the hotel can be used as industrial break cleaner. The Internet connection is free of charge, but it is so slow, that it makes it almost useless (thanks God for free roaming in Europe). Breakfast however was a positive surprise, not bad for a budget hotel in Brussels. The personnel was polite and helpful.
The main and only reason for staying in the hotel is its location, walking distance from the Central Station and its proximity to a metro station.

Room Tip: Avoid top floors and bring your own shampoo
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2018

My wife and I are on a trip to see family in Holland and we made a little side tour to Arras and Brussels before returning to Holland. My wife chose the Hotel Chambord due to its proximity to the shopping area of Brussels and that it offered breakfast and parking. Our room was modern if a little spartan that overlooked an interior court yard.
The breakfast was a good continental type with two hot dishes with some meats, cheeses, cereals and bread. The scrambled eggs were premade but the bacon was fresh.
We found plenty of places to eat but most were either pub or fast food outlets. There was also a steakhouse nearby. I suggest using Google.
Parking was indicated on the website but only after we booked did we find out that it is public parking a little ways away for €14.90 per 24hour period. There is wifi but it was slow and not very strong in our room (27). It might have been due to hi usage while we were there.
The elevator is very small and will only accommodate 2 adults with little luggage.
All in all it was a pleasant stay, the front desk staff were very professional, and helpful.
I would stay here again if I find myself in Brussels again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2018

I asked in advance for 2 rooms, close to each other and if possible, on a high (the highest?) floor. When arriving I found out that the rooms were on separate floors. Since this was important, I asked to change the rooms. What they did. Now on the same 1st floor. But, at night, this meant that we were sleeping at the side of the main street and this was so noisy (cars with loud sound system, trying to go as fast as possible… and much more). So we woke up many times… this is really not the service that you want. So I am very disappointed as you can understand.

Room Tip: Please if you stay here, get a room as high as possible... far from the street.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

You can walk almost anywhere from here - bus, train, EU Parliament.. It has a very good location, friendly and helpful staff. Premises were clean, breakfast tasty with a nice variety of salty and sweet options. My room was very tiny, but with everything I needed. Only the internet connection could be better, I was always loosing the wifi and it was also quite slow. To end my review on a good note, the bed was so comfortable, I felt like sleeping on a fluffy cloud.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business