All reviews antique market hotel director well stocked mini bar great hotel beautiful square special thanks magritte museum excellent location rooms are modern recommend this hotel perfect stay definitely stay here again tourist attractions the grand place minute walk walk in shower late check
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Must tell that that was the best service that we got fron Jonathan and Lucia! With great smile on their face, and big will to help, we got a wonderful vacation in brussle. The hotel is located in a great area named Sablon, and it is quite, nice and peaceful.
Once again, when you visit the hotel, go to Jonathan or Lucia, all the rest will be wonderful!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NHHotelGroup, Guest Relations Manager at NH Collection Brussels Grand Sablon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback and the excellent compliments on our friendly staff and your praise on the enviable location of the hotel.
We do our best to offer an extraordinary experience to all our guests and knowing that you took time to share your great comments with so many details is the best reward we can have!

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the future, I wish you a lovely day.

Natalino Coscia - Guest relations Manager

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Stayed for five nights in the hotel. Excellent experience. Was on business trip but it is equally suited for a leisure trip. Ideal location in the most beatiful part of Brussels. Immaculate service in the reception desk by Jonathan and Lucia. Comfortable beds and spacious rooms. Hotel is totally new renovated from an older hotel with modern design and all amenities. Defintely recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

First of all allow me to thank you for taking the time to describe your experience and share it with the TripAdvisor community.
We are delighted to read all this positive comments about our hotel and our staff.
We would always do our best to make your experience extraordinary!
We hope we will be able to welcome you again in the near future.

Have a lovely day.
Natalino Coscia -Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Very pleasant hotel - located within walking distance of everything I'm here to see. Room is clean and bright and well appointed. I can't say enough good things about Jonathan and Lucia who have helped me find some things that store owners in town told me simply could not be found! They have also made some excellent suggestions for places to eat - I've had a couple of wonderful meals so far and look forward to their recommendations for more.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Kerry B
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts within the tripadvisor community.
As you mentioned, our hotel is located in the heart of the city, the Square of the Sablon is the « place to be » in Brussels, most known for its antique shops and chocolatiers.
Our staff’s priority as you say, is to deliver an extraordinary experience for each guest and we are very happy to read that you have truly enjoyed your stay among us.
We hope we will be able to welcome you again in the near future.

have a lovely day
Natalino Coscia - Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We had a quick stoppover in Brussels (just 1 day and night) but we chose the NH Grand Sablon based on other great reviews and it did not disappoint. The room was very quiet and comfortable with a massive bed. I had the best sleep of the trip in this hotel.

The location is great - we were walking distance to everything. The flea market takes place in the square just outside and there are tons of shops, art galleries, and restaurants.

I'd skip the hotel breakfast which we found to be overpriced and not that good. But overall I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NHHotelGroup, Responsable relations clients at NH Collection Brussels Grand Sablon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Rachel,

Thank you very much for your feedback and the great compliments on our confortable installations and wonderful location.

We do our best to offer an extraordinary experience to all our guests and reading your excellent comment is the best reward we can have!

Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon, I wish you a lovely day.

Lucile Canque
Guest Relations

Reviewed 1 October 2017

This is what one of my Brussels contacts said when I told him I was staying at this hotel. It was the result of a recommendation. I already knew the pleasant Sablon area with its many places to eat. The receptionist was very helpful: he gave me directions for the museum I wanted to visit the next day (the arts museums are within easy walking distance). My room was functional but very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was one of the best I have every had. The only downside is that rooms facing the front can be noisy. An outdoor market was being assembled through Thursday night. I slept through it, but there is also quite a lot of early morning traffic noise.

Room tip: Try and avoid rooms facing the road.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Wyn G
NHHotelGroup, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Brussels Grand Sablon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback and the great compliments on our friendly staff and our delicious breakfast, our location is amazing as you say
Very nice to know that friends , colleagues or members of family recommend our hotel
and reading your excellent comment is the best reward we can have!

Now that you have a new home in Brussels, we hope to welcome you again very soon.

Natalino Coscia