US$138
US$111
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Hotel Neufchatel(Saint-Gilles)
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Hotel Metropole(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$134
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Novotel Brussels City Centre(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Thon Hotel EU(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$182
  • Restaurant
Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$168
  • Restaurant
Ibis Brussels off Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$95
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

NH Brussels Grand Place Arenberg(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$155
NH Hotels
  • Room Service
Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$148
Agoda.com
US$349
US$334
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewspool and saunagreat locationnicely decorated roomsspa facilitiesnice loungerelaxing stayquiet streetstylish hotelcentral stationprice qualitytourist sitesstaff was very friendly and helpfulbusiness travelwonderful hotelwalking distancecomfy bedhotel staff
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Everything but the breakfast has been calculated for the 4 stars badge they claim (very good, not excellent):
location = 4/5
staff = 5/5
rooms = 4/5
spa = 4/5
breakfast = 3/5
Unfortunately there's no gym at all.... and the spa should stay open till midnight

1  Thank Andrea P
Olivier L, directeur at 9Hotel Sablon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and the time you took to share your experience. I sincerely thank you for choosing the 9 Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm regards.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

First of all, the staff, great people, excellent professionals, made my holidays even better. Always ready to give me more hints regarding Brussels. I enjoyed spa facilities and sauna very much. Breakfast was excellent, and apart from free coffee, tea and hot chocolate 24/7, room service food was delicious. For sure next time I will travel to Brussels I will check first if this hotel is available!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Olivier L, Directeur at 9Hotel Sablon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Reviewed 21 September 2017

My colleagues and I stayed at 9 Hotel Sablon for business conferences and have returned there for a few years in a row. Staff are superb, location is very convenient, rooms are very nice and the area is quiet and pleasant.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Nice location, near the Square convention center but also city center. Swimming was smaller than I expected. They have a private parking but its not stated at their website I think. Secured public garage Albertine is nearby.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Olivier L, Directeur at 9Hotel Sablon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Olivier L
Directeur

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Perfectly located Hotel - most places to see are in walking distance. We have been in Brussels several times but from now on we will definitely stay at 9Sablon Hotel. The welcome was extremely friendly and the team is very caring and nice. The kids loved the pool - relaxing, calm atmosphere. Very nice, light, clean and stylish rooms. The lobby is a place to hand out, relax and have a coffee and whine.
Lots of restaurants near by, antique shops, museums, bars and shops.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and the time you took to share your experience here on this website. It means a lot to be recommended, and I sincerely thank you for choosing The 9 Hotel Sablon. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,