I've stayed here twice. The hotel is in a great location, approximately a 2 minute walk to the Grand Place. If taking the subway, the Central train station stop is almost at it's door. The hotel has basically two rates - a week rate, and a weekend rate. The weekend rate is significantly cheaper, which I consider a great value.
The rooms are clean, and up to date. The staff is friendly.
The only issue one may have is the buffet breakfast is a little expensive for what you get. For breakfast I'd recommend crossing the street and having a plate full of waffles for 1/4 of price of the hotel breakfast.
I will come back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brussels Off Grand Place is located right in the centre of Brussels, moments away from what is said to be the most beautiful town square in the world. Within easy reach of Central Station, this 138 room hotel combines comfort and innovation.The lobby and the Foodsquare bar brasserie share a warm and bright open space, a celebration of chic design. This 4 star hotel welcomes you in this historic area of Brussels for a weekend or short break with your partner or family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR and Ebookers so you can book your Novotel Brussels Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brussels Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Grand Place
- Brussels Novotel