2,478 results
All reviews a business class room atrium restaurant sea grill the grand place business lounge free wifi standard room mini bar excellent hotel central location junior suite the air conditioning long weekend business trip nespresso machine main attractions train station
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for the F1 Grand Prix at Spa. It's hardly a surprise event. The date is confirmed a year in advance. The hotel management know exactly how many people have booked and how many have breakfast included. And yet they couldn't cope with the breakfast rush. It was simply diabolical.

No cups, no glasses, no cutlery. And when I politely asked for these items I was given a rude grunt by the staff. They were obviously stressed by how busy it was but they should not be taking that out on their customers.

The hotel simply needs to put more staff on when it's this busy so that they can clear and set tables more quickly.

The room was very average. Fine and comfortable but nothing special and in need of some modernisation. Definitely not 4 stars.

I've stayed in several Radisson hotels and would gladly stay in most of them again. Despite its good location I would not stay in this one again. The true test of a hotel is how its staff and facilities cope with a really busy time. This hotel proved it can't cope.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dzy79
Radissongroup B, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel and for your honest comments. It is only through direct feedback from our clients that we can detect what's to improve.
Please allow me to truly apologize for your experience with us, as it was not what you expected. Be assured that we are very keen on making it right for our guests.
I am sincerely sorry to hear that you couldn’t enjoy your breakfast because the morning rush overwhelmed our team. Please kindly note that I will forward your comment to the Breakfast Manager. Although we ensure that our team is properly staffed, the last minute absence of one of our colleagues can happen. However, I couldn’t agree with you more – our team should be prepared and professional at all times.
Finally, I’m very pleased to inform you that part of our rooms will soon be renovated and redesigned. I would be more than happy to give you the opportunity to discover them for your next visit in Brussels.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Spent two nights in the Radisson Blu Brussels to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. Firstly it’s in a great location A five to six minute walk to Grand Place and a three minute walk to St Michiels Cathedral.
The hotel itself is good. A welcoming reception area where checkin was swift. Comfy sofas around the large reception area. Once checked in you take the scenic lifts to your floor. These operate with your room pass key and then floor selection so security has been thought about. The room we had was a standard double. Plenty of room, clean and tidy. A/C that was adjustable, minibar, desk and chair and large comfy bed with great pillows. Nice bathroom with fixed shower over bath and a separate shower head also. Room was quite at all times.
We ate the first night in the Atrium Restaurant and had a really nice meal. They did make a mistake with my meal in supplying the wrong dish, however this was soon rectified. Food was well presented, hot and very tasty. Plenty of selections of wine or other drinks to compliment the food. Food and drink is fairly pricey but I was aware of this before ordering.
Check out was quick and efficient. We checked out by 11, but the hotel stored our bags until early evening.
Throughly enjoyed Brussels and this was supplemented by a good quality hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
First of all, I would like to thank you for your excellent review! It's always a pleasure to read comments like yours.
I am delighted to read that we have met your expectations, that you have enjoyed the "quick and efficient" check-in and check-out, the “clean and tidy” room and the convenient location in the city centre.
I am also very pleased to see you enjoyed the Atrium Restaurant & Lounge, and the ‘tasty’ dishes which are served.
On behalf of all the members of Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, I wish to thank you for trusting us and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon!
Best Blu Regards,
Gaston Gellens,

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights at the hotel. Very central to everything in Bruxelles. Was on the 6th floor. Very quiet and there is everything you need for breakfast. Omelet made to order. Attentive staff upon arrival. Room service did come early though twice. 8am for me is early when you have late check out. Part of the one drop foundation, but still changed towels who was not on the floor.

Stayed: August 2018

Greetings from the very heart of Brussels!

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our ‘attentive’ staff and the Super Breakfast Buffet served at the PebbleWood Corner.

We are sorry all of the towels were changed. Our housekeeping staff might not have paid attention to the way your towels were arranged. Please kindly note that we will transfer your comment to the concerned department.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you soon again at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel!

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We were in Brussels for 4 nights and needed a place that is near the Central Train Station and the places of interest in Brussels. That is why we chose this hotel and we were very happy that we did. Hotel is centrally located but away from the touristy crowd and noise. It is a good walking distance to the Central Train station which made it easy for us to travel to Bruges and Ghent. And in Brussels we were able to walk to everywhere we wanted to visit.

Check in was very fast and easy. We actually arrived early around 11am but we were given our room right away. Reception/front desk people were friendly and accommodating. We were a family of three, and our room was just the right size for us, very clean and comfortable.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Radissongroup B, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Maria,

Greetings from the very heart of Brussels!

In the name of the whole team I would like to thank you for your 5 out of 5 review, I am very pleased to see how much you enjoyed our hotel.
I am also delighted to hear that our staff has been ‘friendly and accommodating’ and that you appreciated the ‘fast’ check-in as well as the convenient location in the city centre.

I look forward to welcoming you back at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We went to Radisson Blu for a short trip in Brussels. It was a perfect stay, the lication is great, our room was soacious and very comfortable. We slept like babies in our huge bed. We appreciated the free drinks in the minibar and were very pleased with the hotel staff who were very friendly. We recommand this hotel withiut any hesitation!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Greetings from the very heart of Brussels!

In the name of the whole team I would like to thank you for your 5 out of 5 review.

I am very pleased to see you enjoyed our ‘spacious and very comfortable’ room, the ‘friendly’ staff and the convenient location in the city centre.
I am also delighted to hear that you appreciated the lounge corner on the 6th floor with its free soft drinks and snacks.

I look forward to welcoming you back at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel!