US$146
NH Hotels
Hotel Metropole(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$126
  • Restaurant
Thon Hotel EU(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$116
US$64
  • Bar/Lounge
Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$127
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$98
NH Hotels
Hotel Neufchatel(Saint-Gilles)
US$108
  • Breakfast included
NH Brussels Grand Place Arenberg(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Room Service
Novotel Brussels City Centre Hotel(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$120
Novotel
  • Pool
Ibis Brussels Off Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$112
  • Bar/Lounge
2,601 results
All reviewsrocco fortethe grand placeconcierge staffperfect locationgreat hotelturn down serviceluxury hotelthe main squaredeluxe roomhotel restaurantthe heart of the citymanneken piscentral brusselscomfortable roomsbreakfast was includedvisiting brusselsamigos
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great small hotel in perfect spot only 50m from Grand Place and within easy walking of all the main sights.
Good size rooms, busy bar, smart restaurant, but above all extremely helpful staff to make your stay easy.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
KarelLemmens, Quality Coordinator at Hotel Amigo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Markfiftyfive,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Hotel Amigo and for mentioning our dedicated Team Members.

We hope to welcome you again shortly!

A bientôt,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Nutshell : it's a good hotel and worth your money and the location is fantastic!
So my first solo Euro trip - so yeah, was gonna do the hostel/backpacking thing that's the norm and when you're too used to a different system and don't realize that you "have" to check in at the hostel (they don't hold the room like hotels in the US), I learned after a long night of partying at around 5am that my hostel was closed till 7am. So I had no room and my luggage was at the hostel but luckily had my credit card on me. I remembered that this hotel was by Grand plaza that I was frequenting everyday. Without panicking (well little bit), I walked in and asked for a room. I was completely exhausted and didn't want to wait till 7am. Luckily they had a room. Hallelujah!
I slept like a baby, the beds were super comfortable and it was so quiet and perfect. I LOVE that you need the keycard to activate electricity in the room and the sustainable inner me loved that. The bath was big with a tub...after walking around exploring the city, a nice hot shower that morning was perfect.
The next day, I decided to extend my stay after initially checking out. When I walked in that night the night shift attendant from the previous night even recognized and was amused that I was still there. Just that little familiarity made me feel a bit special and secure. And of course 24 hour reception, thank goodness! Way out of my budget but sometimes pampering yourself is worth it (we all tend to underestimate it!).

Stayed: March 2018
KarelLemmens, Quality Coordinator at Hotel Amigo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Siri_gd,

Thank you for your kind review on our TripAdvisor page.

I am thrilled to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay; we sincerely hope to welcome you again for another comfortable and relaxing stay in the very heart of Brussels.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

From the moment the be-suited doorman opens the door, you feel transported back in time. In all my years of travel, I have never experienced such amazing friendly service. We were traveling with her two children and did have to upgrade to a suite because apparently you cannot have more than two people to a room. The extra money was worth it however, because it was spacious and included free breakfast. The kids had lots of special little treats, including Easter baskets on Easter Sunday.
I would not recommend pre-booking the Tintin package because the museum is actually quite far away and we ended up not using it . However the hotel offset this by giving us two free chocolate afternoon teas. All glitches were smoothed over Immediately and in our favor. I think it’s worth a trip to Brussels just to stay at this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear longbarns,

Thank you for your detailed review after your stay during Easter.

After reading carefully your review, I would like to thank you for your warm words on our TripAdvisor page. Thank you for highlighting the service of our Team Members and your entire suite experience.

I truly hope that we may have the chance to welcome you again in a not too distant future for another comfortable stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Pro:

-Great location right next to the Grand Place and Maison Dandoy. Walking distance to pretty much everything in the historical neighborhood

-Good, prompt, and competent service from everyone - e.g. asked for an iphone cable and got it within 5 mins

-Really like the understated modern interriors and artwork in rooms and lobby

Cons:

-Rooms are on the small side, restrooms feels 4 star instead of 5. The room had a musky smell when I first entered.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear asiapproach8,

Thank you for reviewing Hotel Amigo after your recent stay in the heart of Brussels.

What a pleasure to read that you found our service delivered by all Team Members to be attentive and prompt and you enjoyed our central location next to the beautiful Brussels Grand' Place, and indeed, Hotel Amigo, is only a few steps away from all main sights.

I am thrilled to read your compliments about the decoration and furnishings in our public areas and rooms. All our Belgian inspired artwork, including the Magritte themed rooms, the handwoven carpets in the lobby and our floral decoration has been carefully selected by our Design Team to create this typical Amigo feeling.

I sincerely hope that we may welcome you again in a not too distant future. I would be delighted to show you our different room categories that all vary in size, color scheme and decoration.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Everyone at this hotel was so incredibly helpful....the concierges were so helpful....the front desk staff incredible....the location was literally steps from the Grand Place, shops, and the hub of Brussels....the room was small, but comfortable and clean. We loved it here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kesslane,

What a pleasure to read your kind words after your recent stay at Hotel Amigo.

We truly hope that we may welcome you back in a not too distant future.

Kindest regards,