“Excellent waffle, good beer and coffee.”
Review of Mokafe

Mokafe
Ranked #19 of 70 Dessert in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2018

I think my title says it all. I came here for coffee and a waffle and left satisfied. Inside was nice and quiet and staff was correct.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant twice on our trip, once for breakfast and once for waffles. Both times it was delicious. We had eggs with toast and bacon, and an omelette. It was one of the most savory breakfasts of our entire trip. Our waffles were so good. The perfect amount of crispy, with great topping options. Service was also very quick!

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Is a common place where locals tend to have a nice breakfast. We tried the waffles and they are pretty delicious! The service is nice and they try to make you feel like home.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Best waffle I ever tasted. Great texture and flavour. Normally I can't finish my waffles but this was an exception. Only downside was that the service was a little slow, but the guy was waiting on like 20 tables. It's seat yourself too.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Was shopping around and found this cosy cafe
Sat fown and had the lemon tart which was excellent
Nice coffee too .. good atmosphere and get to watch the people pass by
Would go again for desert for sure