“A great concept with great Food”

Gyozaria - Harry Suzuki
Ranked #1,062 of 4,096 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Description: Homemade Gyozas filled with savoury fresh ingrédients. We are soon moving to Ixelles for a takeaway concept.
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Specialized restaurants have to be the best in their field... and Gyozaria is definitively the best place for having Gyozas... service is awesome and the food delicious. I have a little preference for the chicken and lemongrass. The fried chicken is just a treat.

1  Thank Sanne2012_12

Reviewed 21 April 2018

It might seem a bit excessive to give 5 stars to a place that is basically monothematic - only preparing gyozas. But I want to reward the courage of the owner to start this concept, and recognize the good execution.
The restaurants is located in an anonymous street in Woluwe, but when I went I could see a nice garden on the back. I had ordered takeaway, so did not stay. The quality of the gyoza is pretty high, and they also offer a few side dishes, plus dorayaki and apple gyoza (I did not try desserts this time, but I count to recuperate in a next occasion). Also the price is interesting: 1 euro per gyoza is less than what you find in any other place in Brussels.

1  Thank gotha2981
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered two take away menu (each 10euro) one pork, one vegetarian, with one extra kimchi portion. As I was waiting while they were preparing the order, they offered me some edamame salty beans:so kind and unexpected! The gyoza, the sauces (we got the Suzuki one), the kimchi and the rice were delicious and the quantity very good. Excellent price-quality-quantity ratio, particularly in this rather expensive area.

1  Thank niki970
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered some food on Ubereats and was surprised by the quality. I had a delicious wakame salad, 8 veggie gyoza with some rice and then 4 apple gyoza. My first time trying sweet gyoza and it was super super good!!

1  Thank victoriaf757
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Best gyoza ever My favorite ? Pork ginger !!!! Everything is homemade and super tasty ! I also loved the wakame salad, big and healthy Thanks Harry for your kindness !

1  Thank Loulourosier