2,533 results
All reviewsthe grand placenice hotelexcellent locationshopping arearecommend this hotelrue neuveseparate toiletnord stationgood sizespacious roomcity centreminute walkwi fivisit brusselsstar hotelconvenient locationcoffee machine
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

the receptionists were very rude. No parking. flipping on. it is too bad to be commented on. it makes fun of us. For the baby they wanted to bring the bed. there were no believers we had ourselves....

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Hayicar
MarivauxSalesManager, Director of Sales at Marivaux Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Hayicar,

We are sorry to read about your experience with us.
Please note that we offer valet parking for 20€ per night/day. For your next stay, feel free to ask for this additional service.
I am sorry for the inconvenience with regards to the baby cot although I am not sure what happened here. I would be more than happy to further discuss this if and when you return to the Marivaux.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The room was small and basic not even a mirror in the bedroom only one in the bathroom which smelt so bad of the sewers it made us feel sick. The window in the bedroom didn’t shut properly which enhanced the noise from the road. There were people shouting all night and the non men street cleaners started at 6am on a Sunday morning. We hardly slept at all the bed was so small. Breakfast was expensive and terrible. Very basic and uninspiring. The location wasn’t too bad but I felt there were better hotels situated in nicer areas. The staff were helpful and pleasant. Would not recommend.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
MarivauxSalesManager, Director of Sales at Marivaux Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Lorraine W,

It is our aim and priority to ensure guest satisfaction overall and I am very sorry to read about your experience in our Hotel.
Thank you, however, for your kind words with regards to my colleagues.
We hope to welcome you again in an upgraded room type for a complete quiet and comfortable stay in all aspects.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I was in Bruxelles for a few days and stayed in Marivaux hotel. Although the price was quite high, I had a terrible experience with the room. My impression was that I was given not a room but a former closet transformed in a room in emergency. more precisely, to get into the room I had to pass through 7 hallways ( the last 3-4 without any door- so not any room), and then after finding "the attic" assigned, the room was so small, dark and uncomfortable that I felt like Jane Eyre when punished..unfortunately it was heavy raining and windy so I couldn't get out very much, but I was so happy when I had to leave the hotel..
otherwise, the personnel alt the front desk was nice, the breakfast like in a canteen, but the impression produced by the room capped everything else..at the frindly price of 150 Euro moreor less (more I think)..

Room Tip: A good room might be the one in the pictures or in another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Loreleileilei

Dear Loreleileilei,

Thank you for taking the time to comment your experience. Your feedback is important to us to help improve our service.
During your stay, please do not hesitate to contact the Reception Team who is always there to attend to your needs. Indeed, according to our availability and your requests, my colleagues will do their best to make you feel satisfied of your stay.
We certainly do not wish for our guests to feel uncomfortable and we hope to have the chance to make it up to you for your next stay in Bruxelles, hopefully with better weather conditions too!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

It was my first time in Marivaux. While staying there, I enjoyed the comfort of the room, the staff was really helpful and the housekeeping did a wonderful job. My room was clean and fresh every day. The breakfast buffet was wonderful, a variety of food was offered. The location itself is ideal - it is near to the centre - 5min walk, 2 min walk to metro (Rogier).

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear elizabetas895,

We are happy to read that you had a wonderful stay for your first time at the Marivaux Hotel.
On behalf of my colleagues from Reception and Housekeeping, I would like to thank you for your ideal review.
We look forward to welcoming you again for the second time, to enjoy both your room and the breakfast buffet!

Marivaux Team

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I received a free room uprade to one of their wonderful suites, had a great stay, loved the Nuxe toiletries, the very soft towels, good bed, and very spacious room. Wonderful stay. Would definitely come back

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MarivauxSalesManager, Director of Sales at Marivaux Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear dth7268,
Thank you for your wonderful review and for sharing your experience at the Marivaux Hotel!
What a pleasure to read that you had a delightful stay in one of our upgraded bedrooms, thanks to the size and amenities provided.
So looking forward to you coming back!
Best regards