See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2017

can only recommend this B&B have discovered it about 6 month ago since them staying there almost weekly, i do consider this to me my home away from home the host and owners are just great welcoming people, Stuidio's are large nicely decorated and clean,in quite but still centrally located. The breakfast is served in your studio and is not to be missed. can only recommend

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

I had 2 days in this lovely place. It was not hotel, it was much more. Warm welcome from owners of the hotel, much more than suite room is giving you full energy. And when you are checking out you feel something missed there from your soul. Because you start to think, I must come here as soon as possible to my place. Cleaning was perfect, design was fascinating, breakfast was best breakfast I had in Europe cities. Still thinking to go there, to my place again. I really thank to lovely owners of the hotel for every single minute I had there. You made great job guys. Wish you all the best and thank you and thank you again and again.
Just go and stay there, meet these lovely guys, stay these lovely suites, take your breakfast than you will say that this is just reality. Nothing more.
Wish you all the best.
Warm regards
Esat

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Very spacious and well equipped apartment. Anatoly and Davy were fantastically accommodating host. The Breakfast that was served was awesome. All key places in Antwerp were only a 5-10 minute tram ride away.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2016

This hotel was incredible. Not only are the suites quite nice, but they all are customized. We stayed in the Asian Dream suite and loved it. They provide you with breakfast brought to your suite, which was very convenient (and the food was great). And, upon checkout, when I told the gentlemen checking us out (Anatolie I believe was his name) that my coat had been stolen the day before at a bar, he proceeded to give me one of his spare coats. When I asked to pay him he wouldn't accept it. It was one of the nicest gestures I have ever received from a complete stranger.

Anytime I am in Antwerp I will be staying here.

5+ Stars!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2015

We had a wonderful stay here and were made home from the first minute when we arrived. The host is very friendly and courtegous. The rooms are perfect and the breakfast served was just outstanding. Just a great place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family