US$83
US$74
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$99
US$120
US$113
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$52
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$105
US$76
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Hotel Hyllit(Antwerp)
US$112
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

All reviewsrubens housetrouser pressshower over the bathnice hotelcity attractionspopular hotelfourth floorexcellent locationvaried breakfastsaturday and sundaymini barquiet streetcentral locationrooms are spaciouswooden floorsnice sizeeuropean hotels
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

This is a hidden gem under the hotels in Antwerp!it is a little dated,iT is a liitle old fashioned but iT is a very Nice place to stay because iT is a welcoming and friendly place!the rooms are Nice and quiet,the breakfast was great!the entire staff is friendly!right at the heart of the city but in a quiet street!for all people Who want comfort and a great location this is a Good choice

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2018

The hotel is situated very close to the old town of Antwerp and has a large parking nearby. It is a bit dated, like most people say and could do with some fresh paint. Rooms where clean however and although basis do have a minibar and kettle. Internet worked fine for us on the 6th floor. Really bad was the fact that our rooms wasn't ready yet at 4:30pm!!! even if we had checked in at 10am that morning.
Breakfast was plentiful and good value for money.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors don't suffer from the street noise
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Damsel I
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised at the comfort and quality of the rooms and lounge compared to the pictures. The beds and pillows were excellent and the room was very spacious. Shower was nice, the only disappointment was the ancient hair dryer. The breakfast was plentiful, hot and a large food variety. We paid for ours in advance and it was a great deal.

Customer service was great. There is a storage room for bags and you also get a discount in the underground parking.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I was staying here for two weeks during business. Now the location is great (unless you have to work on the weekends then parking is bad but I’ll get to that later) The rooms are a little dated and the room I was in had 2 singles put together to make a larger bed. The only real problem with that is they used two single comforters to cover the beds. Now I will admit I woke up some nights with my elbow stuck between the beds but I could live with that part. The shower is a totally different issue. The shower head is on the long wall making the showering area extremely small. Now I will say they did have lots of hot water. Now on to the menu. While everything I ate was very good and the portions were also good the cost was a little high even for this area. I ate a hamburger and a drink my bill was around 22.00 it was good but not 22.00 good. Another thing is it was really cold when we got here so the heater was working great. Well later in the week it started to warm up and I tried the A/C only to find out it wasn’t on. I went to the front desk and I was told the whole hotel either had heat or A/C not both at the same time and it was on heat. So the room was extremely hot some days. Or now for the parking. You need to park in the parking garage and that’s great as there is a door from the parking garage to the hotel. The problem I have is you need to pay for parking. I would have been ok if there was an option to put it on the room but even with the discount the hotel gives you on parking you still need to pay 13.50 a day. But here is the kicker if you stay on the weekend the parking garage closes so the farmers market can set up on the street. If your car is still in the parking garage its stuck there until later that afternoon. You must park your car across the road and pay even more if you want to be able to get your car out any time. So the big question would I stay here again???? Yes I would even with all the little things wrong with this Hotel the staff goings out of their way to help you in any way they can. So yes I would stay here again if the opportunity ever presents its self again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We plan to stay in this hotel for the last day of our vacation, but unfortunately we think we choose a really wrong choice.

I booked this hotel almost 2 months in advance. We arrived at 4.10 pm. We hope that we can check-in and relax a bit from our long journey, but a woman at the reception said our room is not ready yet and we need to wait for 30 mins at least. Only one reason from the woman is "we are so busy". Furthermore, the woman talk to her colleague in dutch about our situation she said it is normal cannot do anything. Then, she said you can take your room key for now, but you cannot come in rightnow, because we are cleaning the room. I think she want to get on my nerves or not, but it make me feel really bad and it is not fun at all. Afterthat, there are two customer come to check-in, they can check-in with no problem. Why????? Do i sleep here for free???

In my opinion, it is really unprofessional work. They really don't care what we feel. There are more than 1000 words can make me feel better than "you room is not ready and we are busy". My recommendation is "Please hire someone who are professional and have service mind".

NB. You need the price list for the mini bar. And there is no bottle of water is the room.

2/01/2018