See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2017

It was very unusual place for me and my husband during our visit to Antwerp, very close to the historical center, near the bank of the river. We like its atmosphere of 50th of XX century and desing, nice place and view of small square from the window. Unfortunately it has no lift like mny old houses...

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

This is a very nice , very small 5 bedroomed B&B very close to centre of town - location excellent - extremely narrow stair and should really stress this as it is not for all - spiral stairs - great 60's style though and very funky - light breakfast offered between 9-11 in its kitchen and you can have tea or coffee all day long !!

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Such a lovely location and the B&B was very clean and the breakfast area was nicely decorated. Breakfast was great with loads of choice. The unlimited tea and (good) coffee was a bonus for evening cuppas! Bed was massive!

We were on the ground floor which was great if you don't like stairs but it would have been better if we could open the window for ventilation from the shower- our clothes were a bit damp after 2 days. The room was a bit sparsely decorated- it could have been made a more cosy with a rug and nice wallpaper, but that's really just picking...

Room Tip: The ground floor room has no precarious stairs!
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

We stayed for one night (too short for Antwerpen) in this very nice B&B in the center of Antwerpen. This very narrow and cute building is located perfectly to enter the city. It belongs to a hotel nearby (where also the lobby is) with very friendly staff and service.

The room (1st floor) was nicely furnished. The bathroom was very small. You should know that there is no door between sleeping room and bathroom. The sink is that small that it is really not easy to wash your fave. You should probably take a shower instead. Everything was in good shape and clean. But yes, the floor makes strange nois the when walking on it. The spiral staircase is very small and narrow and it requires some effort to get bigger bags upstairs.

The breakfast is downstairs and really sufficient and tasty. Coffee and tea is available in the kitchen the whole day.

For everyone who doesn't care about the minor mentioned limitations, we can definitely recommend this location. We will come back for sure.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2015

This B&B is essentially an annex to the hotel rather than the sort of place where you are staying with the owner's home.

Very central, yet fairly quiet location.

Trendy (maybe if you were being uber-critical ever so slightly kitsch) furnishings in the common areas and in the room. All very comfortable and very luxe for the price. I liked the unusual layout of the room with bathroom on the window/street side with smoked glass walls to let in the light to the rest of the room - for one thing, puts an extra layer between you and the street when you are sleeping (not that it was a particularly noise locale anyway, though).

Checking in took a little longer than normal as the lady had to go backwards and forwards between the main hotel and the B&B a couple of streets away to do this, but she was very friendly and patient as I sorted out my bicycle and my things.

I would definitely stay here again if I was in town.

One word of caution - make sure you are not getting one of the top floor rooms if you have any mobility issues as there is a very tight spiral staircase. (They are, I think, very aware of this, as the lady offered me a lower-down room as I was looking a bit tired from my cycle, but I didn't mind!)

Room Tip: Tight staircase to rooms upstairs, so ask for a lower one if you have any mobility issues.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo