1,220 results
All reviews city centre central station hotel bar would stay again hotel is situated tram bathtub euros belgium
Reviewed 24 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with TRYP Hotels
TRYPFOM, Front Office Manager at TRYP by Wyndham Antwerp, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Reviewed 18 April 2018

My first room had dirty pillow case and bedding. The front desk gave me a new room in a terribly noisy floor (8th floor). The room wasn't clean (dirty window, hair in the bathtub that weren't mine...) and the wall really needed painting (holes in the walls). I barely slept due to the noise (some kind of machine). I tried to complain to the person at the front desk when I did my check out but the man didn't care about what I had to say.
I'm obviously extremely dispointed and irritated by this adventure and shall never come back to any trip hotel, one time is enough !!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with TRYP Hotels

Dear Eustochium,

Thank for your evaluation regarding your stay at our property. We strive to deliver the best results, to win the satisfaction of our guests. It saddens us to read that we failed in passing this feeling to you. Your words will be taken as a constructive feedback and will be pass along to our staff. Please excuse us for any inconvenience.

Do not hesitate in contacting us directly, in case you want to grant us the opportunity in staying with us again.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived after servingtime from the kitchen, The Staff hjelpes us with gjetting food delivered. Polite staff, and clean environment. Even with Windows against the street the noiselevel was ok. Therese is allso an alle behold the hotel wheelshop we manager to park our big van (7metres)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Dag Erling N,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us about your stay at Tryp by Wyndham Antwerp Hotel. We love to hear from our guests and are very pleased you had such an enjoyable stay with us. Also a special thanks for the kind words regarding our staff. Your satisfaction is our pleasure. We look forward to welcome you again soon.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

If it wasn't for the bad noise insulation of the building I would have given a better rating.
Yes, it's NOISY at whatever hour of the day or night, you hear the next rooms peoples and if they are young and they are there for partying you got a part of I too.
For people who want to rest in the night at a decent hour, I wouldn't recommend this hotel. The rate is good, but a good night's rest is better. The personnel at the reception and at the bar are nice and ready to help. A metro station is not far away and there is a bus stop right by the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest Thegreenwizard,

First of all, thank you for your review and for staying at TRYP by Wyndham Antwerp Hotel.

We are sorry that we did not offer you the desired comfort, due to the noise issues you experienced. Please know that we will use your feedback to address our shortcomings and make significant improvements along the way. Also we appreciate your kind words regarding our staff.

Hopefully we can be glad to welcome you again in our hotel by sharing our improvements with you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Pros
+ Staff seemed nice enough
+ Bed was comfortable (not that you will be able to sleep though)
+ Breakfast was okay but expensive

Cons (where do I start?)
- Paper thin walls - you can hear everything!
- Crap windows - if you are unlucky enough to be on the front side of the hotel the traffic will keep you awake
- Gap between door and the frame - I could see the corridor from inside my room
- Room stunk of sewage
- Scuffs everywhere on the walls
- Tiny bath
- Dingy and dark interiors make the place seem a bit seedy
- Air con was rubbish and I was so hot!
- Room keycards were crap and the alarm noise will also keep you awake
- Noisy alarm at 7am for some mornings

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
TRYPFOM, Front Office Manager at TRYP by Wyndham Antwerp, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear guest,

We thank you for sharing your experience with us. It saddens us to read that we failed in ensuring you a pleasant stay.
Your feedback will be taken into consideration and will make part of the changes we want to make.

Please feel welcome to contact us during your next stay in Antwerp.

With kind regards,