See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2018

When entering the hotel one could think he's visiting Barcelona or Marrakech. The Southern style of the interior gives this special place a 'calm' atmosphere. We were welcomed very friendly and spontaneously, no stress at all. The bar and lounge make the experience perfect. The suite was large and clean, although the espresso machine in the room did not work. Bathroom was clean and had a superb large shower. Breakfast was OK, but not breathtaking. Overal, a very good new address in the busy and crowded center of Antwerp near the Groenplaats, where luxury and calmness reign.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Frédéric d
Assita D, Eigenaar at Gulde Schoen Suitehotel Antwerp, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear FredKnight,

Thank you so much for your review! We do agree that the hotel should represent a warm and calm Zen feeling when entering the premises, and are happy that we have succeeded.

We try to do our utmost to exceed or guests's expectations, and do hope we can welcome you back very soon to beautiful Antwerp!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

This is the most beautiful hotel in Antwerp. Brand new, but absolutely stunning. If you want something exceptional, than don't hesitate and book it. There is also a pool and spa area that they are finishing at the moment, what is special if you consider that this is a very old building and in the hart of Antwerp. Super friendly staff. Nice bar where you can have a drink and snack and a very nice restaurant.

Stayed: April 2018
Assita D, Eigenaar at Gulde Schoen Suitehotel Antwerp, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Carola,

Thank you so much for your amazing words! Our team was delighted to read your comments, and we will do our utmost to keep the quality consistent.

We hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I’m sorry I can’t write something positive of this restaurant, I have been the day before with my wife for a drink , when I saw the restaurant, I had a positive impression, very stylish and fashion , something that missing in Antwerpen, I booked a table for the day after ( yesterday) the manager very kind gave me also the chance to choose the table.
But yesterday immediately we understood that in real it is nothing special, we saw immediately the wine’s glasses were dirty with lipstick , both, no tablecloth that for Belgium is normal but for a restaurant that it wants to reach a good level it should be must, menu very poor and strange mix combinations , I had asparagus with a bit of smoke salmon and my wife with scallops, not bad , after I had black cod that was not warm enough on a bed of cubes of tomato dressed even them cold, in Italy we use this tomato dressing to do bruschetta, I didn’t like it . Desert menu nothing that we like and special.
In the bill I saw two lunchmenu for 34 € and 36 € I asked what was it and the waiter said the two asparagus dishes out of the menu, Usually I don’t make comments about prices of dishes but I don’t think is normal putt in the bill lunch menu that the means of the world is a combinations of plates for an appetizer that at the end was even more expensive of the main dish, I don’t say anything but I had bad thought.
I’m sorry , I had really big expectation that finally in Antwerpen opened a new fashion restaurant with good service and good food. But my personally opinion is that we are far.
I wish anyway good luck , it is new place and maybe with the time they can improve what for my personal opinion didn’t work.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Roberto196600

Dear Roberto,

Thank you very much for your feedback, and we are extremely sorry that the restaurant didn't meet your expectations. We do take the feedback serious, and will discuss with the restaurant and kitchen to make sure price/quality will be met.

We are happy that you do like the building and atmosphere, and still hope we can welcome you again in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

An absolute haven of tranquility and refinement in the centre of town. The food was Michelin star level, the setting was stunning. This is the only place in Antwerp that offers a truly international experience of service, luxury and attention to detail.
My new favourite place in town.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Michael,

This review is the reason why we love the job we do! Thank you so much for your words, our team was overwhelmed with the feedback, and we will do our utmost to exceed the expectations when you return to us!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

What a great surprise - I was discovering this hotel on its first day of opening !
A great amazing design from the bar, the restaurant and the suites! Whow! Three old houses in the centre of Antwerp have been renewed and the result is just perfect!
I only can find good points about this first experience and all staff members were amazing and helpful ! Not to forget the warm welcome with some fine bubbles and
sweet cookies so as to celebrate the first guests in the new Suite Hotel
Also the menu in the restaurant was very exotic and fine in a warm and design ambience with the best playlist in music I dis hear for many years!
Prices of the suites are high level and smaller issues still have to be solved after the first days of experience!
Looking forward for my next visit

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Okavangopierre,

It is a delight to read your positive words, and we shared them with our team. We will make sure the small issues -as part of a start up- will disappear, and that your next visit will exceed your expectations!

Gulde Schoen Team