All reviews clean hotel close to the train station good size within walking distance minute walk great location codes wifi shower bed city
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel location for the price is excellent! There is a restaurant beside the lobby and a bar within the lobby area as well. I did not eat or drink there, but having the option is nice.
The hotel itself has a very nice, clean, modern look to it.
Upon arrival I was greated warmly by a gentleman who checked in my husband and I (an hour before check in time was listed to start) and gave us his full attention. He was sure to mention there were extra pillows in the room, as I had requested, and offered to place us in a larger room or balcony room if we had a preference. (We chose balcony, which was nice!) The gentleman also gave us a map of Antwerp and offered to give us recommendations if we needed any.
Room itself was spotless, shower was spacious and overall the whole stay was wonderful. Will definitely return if we stay in Antwerp again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located right by the Roosevelt Plaats bus stop. Very convenietly located in the heart of Tourist Antwerp.

The famous Antwerp Centraal Train Station and the Antwerp Zoo are about a 6 minute walk from this hotel. Many restaurant, pubs and Cafe options all around this hotel. This hotel is also a 4 minute walk from the start of the Meir shopping street.

I stayed for two nights at the Antwerp Inn.
The front desk is extremely friendly and care about your stay. The rooms appear to have been recently updated. The room I had was very clean, comfortable and had a small balcony.

This room does not come with an ironing board, fridge or a cofee machine. This room was small, but exactly what I needed.

My only minimal complaints are that you get no Belgium TV. It is all international TV channels. This may appeal to others, just not me. I was able to find a cafe nearby that showed the Belgium National team soccer match.

My second complaint/annoyance was the shower. You turn on the shower and it sprays everywhere and you cannot adjust this. The problem is that there is only way to enter the shower, meaning water sprays all over the bathroom and you cannot adjust the water temperature until you are inside. After the first use, I had the correct setting set up, but the water still sprayed all over the floor and wall when I tried to get in.

Bed: 3.5/5 - a little hard. Manageable for a few nights.
Bathroom: 4/5 - no tub. Shower sprays everywhere.
Sitting Area: 4.5/5 - room is small but below the TV I had a small desk with a chair. Plenty of space to eat and work on a laptop or tablet.
Front Desk Staff: 5/5 - From start to finish they were very friendly.
Wifi: 5/5 - No problems
Location: 5/5 - Close to the train station, busses, trams, zoo, restaurants, grocery stores, shopping area...etc.
A little bit of street noise at night.
Price: Affordable for the location.
-This hotel has a restaurant on the main level.

When my wife and I return to Antwerp, this will be the first hotel I check to book with.

In conclusion this is a friendly, clean and great located hotel. It is affordable and offered exactly what I required.

Thank you!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Have to say I'm slightly alarmed to see reviews that aware anything less than 4 out of 5.

This place was a comfortable and pleasant place to spend time. The staff were excellent and couldnt have been more helpful. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are not the biggest but very clean and well laid out.

Maybe other hotels will offer a more luxury experience, but for the 59 euros a night I paid you couldn't ask for more. They always made sure you had Wi-Fi codes. The breakfast was varied and delicious.

There was a lot of roadworks and construction going on in the area at the time of my stay but this is no way the fault of the hotels and it was impressively well insulated, with traffic and other noise at an absolute minimum.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2018

The most attractive aspect of this place is the location. Its a few blocks away from the central train station which means you don't have to lug your stuff around the city if arriving by train. My single room was clean, but very small - you get what you pay for I guess. My only complaint was that the WIFI seemed to kick you off after you were on it for a certain amount of time; and its code per day based. So I burned through both my codes in one night.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 December 2017

This hotel is located in the center of Anvers, within walking distance to all the touristic places in this city. The room was decent in size and very comfy. Front desk staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel has no parking but there is a public one nearby. Great view from the balcony.

Room Tip: Upper floors are quieter and have better views.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple