All reviews floor hotel coffee machine small kitchen nice breakfast ten minute walk would stay again hotel restaurant centre of town rooms are nice comfy bed star hotel great hotel business trip nice stay tram station recommend this hotel den haag
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Staff is the best part of this hotel,they are very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean with comfy bed and fresh towels each day but the kitchenette was not very functionable as there was only one cup and two plates! The lobby and escalators are very shabby. Had dinner in the restaurant on one evening and it was very nice.Felt breakfast was overpriced at €14 . Very convenient to bus stop for city - just across the road from hotel. This hotel is very basic. If you are just passing and want a clean room for a night or so then you will get that but we stayed 5 nights on our holidays and missed the little bit of luxury that you expect in a hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Teleport_Hotel, Front Office at The Hague Teleport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear alexinawarren,

thank you for your review. I will forward the compliments to the staff. I will also forward the rest of the comments to the hotel manager.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband and two young children for the night and was very impressed with the hotel. The rooms are not huge but have all they you need. There is a small kitchen, coffee machine and microwave. The room and bathroom were nice and clean and the bed very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and there is a ‘spin and win’ at check in where you can win cool prizes like a free meal or bicycle hire. I would stay again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Teleport_Hotel, Front office at The Hague Teleport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear mdias821,

thank you for review. I am happy that you liked your stay with us and i hope you won a nice prize with our spin and win at check in.

We hope to greet you again in the near future.

with kind regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel while I was on a business trip for one day in the area. Free parking, which is usually not the case in the Hague, was definitely a plus. Spacious room, big comfortable bed. Although a bit off the city, it has a nice little restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The staff was very friendly, gave me a little souvenir ( famous little wooden shoe). They also have a lucky spinwheel at the reception, I had a free dessert after dinner thanks to it :) overall, I had a pleasant experience, would consider coming back again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Teleport_Hotel, Front office at The Hague Teleport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear haksent,

thank you for this nice review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you won a free dessert. The parking for free is definitely a plus. When there is no place guests can also park with us for €5.00 which is also not that expensive. Enjoy the little wooden shoe.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I would definitely stay hear again .
Clean rooms , restaurant in hotel
Is very good . Eat there.
Was walking distance for our bbq contest
We where in.
#regahfest
Stayed 4 days
#porkmafia we cook worldwide

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Teleport_Hotel, front office at The Hague Teleport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear pitmasterphilw,

thank you for this wonderful review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Did you win the contest?

We hope to greet you again.

The Hague Teleport Hotel

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is just ok. Room was clean but nothing fancy. Lobby looks very bad, elevators also. You feel like hostel. Food in the restaurant 3/5, scrambled eggs has charcoal in it. Budget option, I expected a bit more...

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Teleport_Hotel, Front office at The Hague Teleport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear Grzegorz F,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not 100% to your satisfaction. I will forward all your comments to the management.

The Hague Teleport Hotel