All reviewsheated terracehotel roomsuiteparliamentdutch
Reviewed 15 October 2017

This was a delightful hotel and I would definitely stay here again. The room was lovely - it was a suite really. Very tastefully decorated. Plenty of space and free mini-bar. Two big TVs, one in the lounge and one in the bedroom. A trick if you leave your continental adapter behind - plug the usb cable into the back of the tv. And did I mention the free mini-bar?

Very helpful staff, who refused a tip when they managed to sort my iPhone charger problem in my room.

Breakfast was great - the only "fault" was there was too much food and I felt guilty leaving so much.

It is very handy for the main railway station, the parliament and the Mauritshuis Museum with the Vermeer painting "The Girl with the pearl Earring".

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jaydeeAberdeen
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I went with a group of 100 people, the service and the food were amazing....the food was incredible....they got the food and the beer to us immediately...The wait staff...were so helpful and funny and made us very comfortable

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Really special hotel in an historic building where on the ground floor there is a nice and beatiful restaurant, where you do also the breakfast

The room that I booked was a suite and it was nice and even too big, with a full kitchen in

The bathroom is beautiful

Staff gentle and breakfast good too

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Great location in Den Haag. Quite nice to sit outside too if the weather allows. I confess I found the interior decoration fairly appalling- although interesting enough. The staff are very friendly and attentive. And...more important than any of the above, the food is excellent. We would recommend the sandwiches and the Dutch '12 o'clock'. I presume a traditional lunch (probably unrecognisable to previous generations): it has soup, bread and the croquette that they seem to like. Either way, great fun to have.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Lovely food, and great service. I went here with a friend for lunch, and we loved it. I would personally not recommend the "Sate" due to it's rather scanty, even for it's price. Overall, a great restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends