All reviews den haag soft boiled egg comfortable bed loved our stay each morning wonderful hosts spent four nights small hotel freshly squeezed orange juice breakfast was delicious bike rental boutique hotel hotel room public transport scheveningen beach would definitely stay here again petra
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I loved our stay at the Residenz. Frank and Petra were lovely hosts with all sorts of good information on the area. Our room was very large and beautifully decorated. Breakfast was delicious. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night while in The Hague on business. The hotel rooms are spacious and very comfortable with everything you could wish for to help you unwind after a long day. The beds are very comfy and the rooms have a tasteful modern decor which make this a very relaxing place to be. The hotel is family run and it really shows in the attention to detail and friendly service. The breakfast is also excellent. I really can't fault anything and would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2018

My family and I were really impressed by staying at Residenz Stadslogement by every point of ratings, mostly, of course, by hospitality & friendliness of it's owners - Petra and Frank. Thanks a lot!!! My best regards and recommendations to your guests!

Room Tip: There is a fireplace in rooms #1 & 3
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Amazing hotel. Personal room and superfriendly couple who keep the place. It was like visiting family friends of you. Nice conversations and good hints about the city. We took bikes from the hotel and instructions where to go. One of the best and memorable hotel visit ever.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Markus A
Reviewed 13 November 2017

My husband and i had a lovely stay at this hotel.
There's a fireplace in bedroom, the interior is tasteful, the service is very personal, there's a great water pressure, good choise of brands (i.g. marie-stella maris), good coffee, free drinks at arrival and it's quiet :) Only a 20 min. walk from the city centre (or an €8,- Uber drive)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple