All reviews lovely hosts den haag hotel owner comfortable bed a great place to stay loved our stay small hotel spent four nights street view city centre fresh fruit breakfast was delicious beautiful room bike rental very nice stay boutique hotel recommend this hotel
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I loved our stay at the Residenz. Frank and Petra were lovely hosts with all sorts of good information on the area. Our room was very large and beautifully decorated. Breakfast was delicious. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night while in The Hague on business. The hotel rooms are spacious and very comfortable with everything you could wish for to help you unwind after a long day. The beds are very comfy and the rooms have a tasteful modern decor which make this a very relaxing place to be. The hotel is family run and it really shows in the attention to detail and friendly service. The breakfast is also excellent. I really can't fault anything and would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2018

My family and I were really impressed by staying at Residenz Stadslogement by every point of ratings, mostly, of course, by hospitality & friendliness of it's owners - Petra and Frank. Thanks a lot!!! My best regards and recommendations to your guests!

Room tip: There is a fireplace in rooms #1 & 3
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Amazing hotel. Personal room and superfriendly couple who keep the place. It was like visiting family friends of you. Nice conversations and good hints about the city. We took bikes from the hotel and instructions where to go. One of the best and memorable hotel visit ever.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Markus A
Reviewed 13 November 2017

My husband and i had a lovely stay at this hotel.
There's a fireplace in bedroom, the interior is tasteful, the service is very personal, there's a great water pressure, good choise of brands (i.g. marie-stella maris), good coffee, free drinks at arrival and it's quiet :) Only a 20 min. walk from the city centre (or an €8,- Uber drive)

Date of stay: November 2017