“More than decent Greek restaurant”
Review of Corfu

Corfu
Ranked #432 of 1,432 Restaurants in The Hague
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We went on a Saturday evening in November, 3 adult and 1 teen.

Unfortunately there were 2 rather large groups in this cozy restaurant. The staff were very professional and were able to navigate between the different large groups and the individual tables.

Even with the run on the kitchen, the food was still good to very good, even if the filet was not as tender if it could have been, and the finish was less then excellent.

However, if they can produce this level of quality under stress, you will never go wrong going here to eat decent Greek food.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We have been coming here for Greek food for several years and find that the food has been excellent all these years. It's not gourmet but it's tasty and a fantastic affordable Sunday evening dinner meal. The souflaki, giros and lamb chops are winners. The rice can be at times over-cooked for my taste. But in combination with the large portions and the price this is a place we always have on our restaurant short list.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Good food for your money, frendly people. If you are a small eater don,t take a starter or jusr share one. Main is more than enough. Also take away.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

The food was average. I ordered a lam stew and got a pot of lam with zuccini, which was enjoyable. The vegetable plate ("peasant salad") is too basic. It is just some chopped tomoatoes, red onion, cucumber, olives... But no dressing whatsoever, just plain vegetables. -1 for the taste there.
Also, the french fries did not fit the deal at all - typically Dutch?
The lack of feta also -1'd it for me, Greek without feta just isn't Greek. When I asked for extra feta, I got a HUGE block of feta on a plate with some vegetables accompanying it. Not really wat I was looking for as I couldn't finish all of that.
The setting is cozy and the personnel is very very friendly, but the food isn't good enough for me. Not coming back, the food tasted as if I could have prepared it myself, I really missed that extra touch (spices, feta, dressing, ...)

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Last weekend we've had the mixed grill take away menu. For 36 euros you get a lot of meat with tasty potatoes, some rice and sauces. We ate this with the 3 of us and the next day we could still have some. It was a good experience, next time we'll try it at the restaurant.

1  Thank Ronaldo070