“Pretty decent food, nice atmosphere, very good service”
Review of Ciao Ciao

Ciao Ciao
Ranked #356 of 1,523 Restaurants in The Hague
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2017

The location of this place couldn't be nicer: just opposite the Buitenhof, in the prettiest part of The Hague's city center. The food's quality, not being outstanding, is pretty decent. Service is extremely attentive and fast - or extremely fast, if compared to other restaurants in the city. Good price considering the location and food quality. Overall, very good option in The Hague.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I liked thid restaurant already from the distance when I saw big windows with lights. It looked cozy and inviting. The restaurant gives a view on the channel and the castle, very romantic in the evening indeed
The interior is very nice, with exposition of bottles of wine and very comfortable chairs. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Immediately after arrival we were oferred very tasty bruschetta from the which was big enough as a starter. I had tuna with vegetables and caramelised onion, very delicate and tasty. Portions were really big so be careful how much you order.
At the end we were also offered limoncello to make the dinner even nicer.
I will return for sure.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Upon arriving I found the staff friendly and helpful, especially as my knowledge of Dutch is non existent.

Found the food presentation and taste barr none. The portion size was a challange to finish.

If in town again I will re-visit.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

I have eaten at the restaurant's new and old location. At both locations the food was mediocre at best and pricy. Some dishes tasted like the semi-fresh, prepared stuff you can buy at a supermarket and not like freshly prepared food. At the old location the service was decent. At the new one it was uninterested.

4  Thank Rob_TA_Janssen
Reviewed 31 December 2015

I had a diner here yesterday evening here with some good friends. Food was good, but...... I never experience such an arrogant and impolite waiter, I think he was the owner or manager. He behaved like we have to grateful to sit in this/his restaurant. But from my side: NEVER AGAIN !

6  Thank Arthur W