1,377 results
All reviewssea viewden haagbus servicenice hotelsuperior roomswimming poolbit datedfree wifipublic transportthe hotel staffper nightrestaurants and barsstar hotelcity centrerooms are spaciousbusiness tripdunes
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I stayed at NH for one night with my wife during a bike tour. We found everything quite perfect about this 4-star hotel. Location is excellent close to the beach. Breakfast and dinner very well served and delicious. Our room was large, quiet and comfortable, with everything you need. WiFi works well, and aboce all, the personnel is very kind and efficient, with special mention to Joshua of maintenance, who helped us a lot. Couldn't`t recommend more this Hotel in Hague.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
MiruSchuurman, General Manager at NH Atlantic Den Haag, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear sir/madam,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at NH Atlantic Den Haag! It is very great to read that you had such a good stay and described it as perfect! Nice to see that Joshua gave you an excellent service, I will make sure that he will read your comment and will receive a big compliment from me as well.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us, hopefully you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We were pleased with our accommodation. The room was spacious and had place for suitcases. Large desk area and lots of plug points. The coffee machine produced tasty coffee. The bathroom had both a bath and a shower with twin basins with lots of table area to put your toiletries on. The restaurant has a sea view and an outdoor terrace. The wind was blowing and cold so we had dinner inside. The service was efficient and friendly. I ordered the carpaccio to start and the chicken satay for mains. Both were delioand well presented.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear sir/madam,

Wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to meet your expectations, this is what we strive for and are delighted to see that we managed.

Thank you as well for your nice compliments about our spacious rooms and great service in the restaurant.
I will make sure that this will be shared with our team.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived at hotel to find building site right next door.. not very impressed. Had to pay extra 50 euros to get room that was not quite overlooking the diggers and deep hole in the ground.... total ripoff. Have stayed here several times over past three years.. will not bother again..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank michael m
MiruSchuurman, General Manager at NH Atlantic Den Haag, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Michael,

First of all I would like to sincerely apologize to you for the inconveniences!
I would like to ask you if you could contact me so I am able to here all your experiences and
to discuss together your feedback. My email is; m.schuurman@nh-hotels.com

I could totally imagine your feedback about the fact that you were not happy with the renovation.
Unfortunately, this will be here for the coming period because of a modernization of ‘Kijkduin’, the area where the hotel is located. We do not communicate this upfront to our guests only during check-in. This is because only the guest which are staying on the right side of the hotel could have some inconvenience of a less great view as you mentioned, this contains only +/- 20 of our 152 hotel rooms. There is no noise inconvenience because we have a good agreement with the construction company and also the hotel and our parking lot our still easy to reach.

Especially because you are on of our returning guests I am truely sorry for this, but I do
hope that you understand my point of view as well.

I really hope that you will contact me!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years and most recently had a lovely 8 day stay. The location is spectacular. Right on the beach and the boulevard, convenient public transportation and endless opportunities for walking and biking. The room decor is older but still in great shape and the service is wonderful! Ruben, one of the managers, has been there for years (as have many of the other staff members) and every time makes sure that my stay is as wonderful as possible. I love coming to this hotel and being greeted every time with smiles.

Room Tip: If it is in your budget select one of the seaside rooms - the views of the beach and sunset are fabulous
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
MiruSchuurman, General Manager at NH Atlantic Den Haag, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear sir/madam,

Wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay with us again and we were able to meet your expectations, this is what we strive for and are delighted to see that we managed. I am so happy to hear that after all those years you are still so happy and with our great location and service.

It is very nice to read that Ruben gave you an excellent service, I will make sure that he will read your comment and will receive a big compliment from me as well.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us, hopefully you will visit us again in the future and maybe we are able to meet eachother in person as well.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We stay many times in NH hotels. But this one is not renovated, rooms are very old and old fashioned. So is the restaurant, looks like an older home... Really not 4 stars but 2 1/2. Showering in the bath tube with a curtain is not modern at all. I think people just stay here because it is right on the beach and like in all NH hotels breakfast is very good, also the beds. Service also good. But for the very high rate in low season in relation to the quality it is really not worth it. Message to NH is that it is really time to renovate rooms and restaurant!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
MiruSchuurman, General Manager at NH Atlantic Den Haag, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Johan,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing the NH Atlantic Den Haag for your stay at the Dutch coast,
especially because you our one of our loyal returning guests of the NH Hotel Group.

I am very sorry to read that your stay with us was not perfect, my sincere apologies for that.
I can imagine your feedback about the fact that the hotel is not very modern anymore. The NH Atlantic Den Haag will be renovated in the nearby future. At this moment we are busy with finishing up the businesss plan and off course the entire planning of the renovation.

I do am happy to read that you liked the service of the teams so much and also the breakfast and beds in your room! This is something that we are still in contol off. I really hope that you will visit us in the future once more after the renovation and that you continue visiting our other NH hotels worldwide.