See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I don't usually write negative reviews but I found my stay here quite uncomfortable. The room was up 2 sets of steep stairs (no lift) which was difficult with a suitcase. The room was tired-looking and smelt of cigarette smoke, although when I asked staff, instead of changing the room, they said it was impossible that it smelt of cigarettes, as smoking wasn't allowed. The bed sheets were not entirely clean. The bathroom is a wetroom. The area around the hotel isn't particularly pleasant, especially if you're on your own. Finally, a member of staff knocked on my door 30 minutes before check out and said "are you staying or are you leaving?" after which I hurriedly left. I wouldn't stay there again and I wouldn't recommend it I'm afraid.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Nice place and good location but come on, January 20, 5 degrees outside, and no heat inside (7 degrees). We asked twice. No result. Got sick and totally spoiled my weekend in Hague. First time ever happened such situation.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank AramS89
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I loved my stay in this lovely hotel with everything and more than we expected. From beginning till end it was an awesome experience. Rooms are clean and nicely decorated. Washroom is luxurious and big. Staff members were professional, helpful and look happy all the times. Food was amazing, especially the breakfast was great. I will definitely recommend this name to my other friends

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2013

If you're stuck in the Hague and need a place to crash this is a nice clean cheap option in 2 mins walking from the train station the Hagus H.S. and a bus and tram stop at your front door. There are a few places where you get food and drinks, otherwise walk or hop in atram and in 5-10 min you'll be in the Hague center.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Travelbum83
Reviewed 14 June 2008

it, s a very nice small hotel and like the other two above the rooms wheren,t dirty the people where very friendly too if you don,t need a lot of luxery i could really recommend this hotel
i will go back next time i,m in holland. the prices of the rooms are very good too.

Date of stay: April 2008