All reviews the executive lounge world forum bel air great room presidential suite lobby bar conference center high floor up to date tram stop business stay ironing board excellent hotel public transport quiet area comfortable hotel den haag
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One week stay with a delegation of 50. All of the staff were efficient, welcoming and really helpful. Particularly a warm thanks to Melissa and Marko for organising 2 super events for us.

Thanks a lot team,

Naomi

Stayed: October 2018
The Hague M, Duty Manager Trainee at The Hague Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Naomi A,

thank you for writing this lovely review, it is very much appreciated! I am joyed to read your kind words about our associates, in particular Melissa and Marko. I look forward to sharing it with them.

I hope to welcome you again in the near future!

Keep travelling brilliantly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am writing regarding an excellent customer experience today. I was served at check-in this afternoon October 21by Michael. He was professional, welcoming and so willing to go the extra mile. It’s staff such as him that makes hotel life so enjoyable (and I travel extensively for work, so do have a lot of experience to base my opinion on...). A pleasure to be back at this particular Marriott (my third time here) because of his warm welcome.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Paula F,

thank you for taking your time to write this gratifying review. I am delighted to hear you had such a wonderful experience with us at The Hague Marriott! Your kind words for our associate Michael are very much appreciated, and I will ensure that he receives them.

I look forward to welcoming you once again!

Keep travelling brilliantly!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited for SDN NFV World Congress. The hotel is very nice, staff are very friendly and helpful.
Fast Internet, breakfast is also good and the Executive lounge is small, but with an amazing view of the city.
Rooms are also quite comfortable.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
The Hague M, Duty Manager Trainee at The Hague Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Michael H,

Thank your for taking the time to write us a review regarding your stay at The Hague Marriott, it is very much appreciated! I am delighted to hear your praising words concerning your experience. It would be my honour to welcome you again during your future visit to The Hague.

Keep travelling brilliantly!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hotel did not meet our expectations of Marriott hotels standards. The rooms, bathrooms & carpet etc are totally outdated. The location is excellent.

We would like to commend the dining room staff for their kindness & excellent service.
Like to mention Sarah in charge of the breakfast buffet . She was kind, very warm & always available if guests needed help. The ladies at the reception desks were very friendly & helpful. Like to thank Sabbe at the reception desk.

Room Tip: upper floors facing the museum side
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
VincentP2553, General Manager at The Hague Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ajay-Angela,

Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay with us. Its great to read that you valued the level of service provided by Sarah, the dining room team and Sabbé. The team strives daily to provide memorable service experiences for our guest and the biggest reward is to read that our guests also experienced this. I will be sure to share your feedback with the entire team.

I’m sorry to read that you felt the rooms were outdated especially as the entire hotel was refurbished completely in 2016. We implemented the latest Marriott standards such new bedding, high speed free Wi-Fi internet, spacious public spaces and a great executive lounge.

I sincerely hope that our great location and exceptional service will bring you back to The Hague.

Kind regards,

Vincent Pahlplatz

Reviewed 15 October 2018

The hotel does not quite fill in the standards of Marriott chain. The rooms are outdated and would need some renovating. Also there is no soundproofing in the door so all sounds from the corridor were heart clearly in the room. This made sleeping a bit difficult.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
VincentP2553, General Manager at The Hague Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear TimoL753,

I would like to start with thanking you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We always strive to deliver exceptional service and we would like to create memorable stays. Based on your review I have to conclude we didn’t for which I would like to offer my apologies.

All guest feedback is discussed within the team to make sure we take the appropriate action to resolve any issues. All our guest rooms which are recently renovated (2016) should be soundproof up to 80db. We will investigate if this was the case with your room or what caused the sound leak to resolve this.

Unfortunately, I can’t turn back time to undo your experience with us, but I sincerely hope you will allow us a second chance to prove that we can deliver the service experience you deserve.
I sincerely hope that I have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Hague.

Kind regards,