All reviewsshopping arcadegreat locationden haagseparate toilet and bathroomcentral locationpaper cupsstayed for nightstram stophotel lobbyunderground parkingbusiness tripvery nice hotelbreakfast was excellentenjoyed my staypublic transportpassagebinnenhof
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Stayed for 2 nights on a business trip. The location is excellent, just downtown with everything within reach. The room was well equipped with a desk, kettle to boil water and a mini fridge/cooler, which I thought was superb, as I often want to keep cold drinks in my room. Bed was comfy, good bathroom and the staff were extremely friendly and nice. Also, the hotel is environment friendly, which I also liked very much. Totally recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
novoteldenhaagcity, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Novotel Den Haag City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you very much for your great review.

Your kind words about our team and hotel are heartwarming.

If you visit Den Haag again I will be very happy to welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Location is good. Staff are very helpful. But room and room service is bad. The toilet is at a separate room from the bathroom which is not very suitable for many cultures. No one helps carrying the luggage to rooms.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review.

Great that you liked the location and that you are happy with our staff.

I am sorry to read that the room and room service did not meet your expectations.

If you visit Den Haag again, we hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

We had an extremely plesant stay at the Novotel. The locatio nal is ideal -- a ten minute walk from the main train station. It's also closete to bus routes. The location is in the central part of the city. Check-in is on the third floor, and rooms go up an additional two or three, which makes the rooms extremely quiet. They have a very nice buffet breakfast, bar servie and light food in the evenings. The staff was extremly helpful i assisting us in the printing of train tickets. A very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
novoteldenhaagcity, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Novotel Den Haag City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thank you for your great review.

I am very happy that you enjoyed your time in Den Haag.

When reading your review, I realised that you did not stay in Novotel Den Haag City Centre but in Novotel Suites Den Haag City Centre.

I will pass on your positive feedback to the Novotel Suites team,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel was not that good in term of service
Breakfast is too bad, price are to high for such service
I paid for the upgrade for what so called suit but it is not
The room door has a sharp ending and it caused a big cut in my leg, it could have happened to my children and when I told them about it they just said sorry
Soda bed is not safe for children and my child was falling in between the two beds
It is a very horrible experience that we paid for

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
novoteldenhaagcity, Manager at Hotel Novotel Den Haag City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear guest,

We are very sorry to read that you were not satisfied with our services and that your stay was not as good as you expected. We always try to improve our services and we will use your feedback to grow as a hotel.

Thanks again for giving your feedback and we hope we get another chance to welcome you again in the future.

Kind regards,

Marius van Dolder
Management Assistant Novotel Den Haag City Centre

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We booked the Novotel primarily because if its location right in the center (hopefully you will bring some brain to your GPS to get to this place) and also has we might have been 3 of us, and Novotel is a chain where you will be always ok being 3 or 4.

Location is perfect, in the city center and with an entrance into the “passage” where you can easily walk in for some wonderful shopping.

All around the location is a large choice of restaurant and place to get the food you like which ever you want.

Parking is available, and if they are full they will direct you to an alternative.

During the Check in, Check out and through our stay, the staff was courteous and ready to help.

Rooms were as expected, typical of a Novotel.

Should I consider the hotel average or Very Good? At the end I selected and booked a Novotel knowing what I would get,and the team has made it through well.

As a summary...a great location alternative for the confort of a practical Room and professional team.

Ps: small remark... if i put a towel on the bath-tube...it is to change it :-) the other was hanging to stay

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple