All reviews peace palace den haag panorama mesdag bed was very comfortable within walking distance hotel is located corner room old world breakfast buffet free wifi business trip night's sleep rooms are nice city centre excellent hotel royal palace tram stop
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The Carlton Ambassador is situated very close to the city centre, only a short walk away. The bedrooms of the hotel are outstanding, very comfortable in a very pleasing design. We did not use the restaurant facilities, reception very friendly and welcoming.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnV3488EL
Michelledenbraven, Brand Ambassador at Carlton Ambassador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear John,

Lovely to read your kind words and I cannot agree more with you: a visit to The Hague is a must. Great to hear that our recently renovated rooms meet your expectations.

I hope to welcome you soon again in the Carlton Ambassador.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Loved it, it is now my favorite place to stay in The Hague. Walking distance to shops, restaurants, and public transport. I will recommend it to my friends and family. Excellent value for money, great breakfast, good restaurant and room service.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Esther_Boers, General Manager at Carlton Ambassador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Hanikfa,

Wow, thank you so much for sharing these lovely words with us!
You are a true ambassador for our hotel and you are our favorite as well :-).

We are very much looking forward welcoming you again!

Warm regards,

Natascha Vreeburg

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We found the hotel on Google and we are so glad we did. From the moment we walked in the front door we were treated with kindness and respect. A marvelous, welcoming greeting. While all of the staff were professional and attentive, two stand out, Bono and Daan. There are a tremendous asset to the hotel, please pass my comments to them.

Room Tip: Register, all the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Donn L
Michelledenbraven, Brand Ambassador at Carlton Ambassador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Wauw what an amazing review. Thank you for your recent visit and kind words. I am so please to hear that you had a wondertul stay with us. I will make sure your kind feedback will be shared with Bono and Daan.

We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

The location is great. Around the corner from Mesdag Panorama. Down the road is a lovely street with lots of restaurants. Hotel restaurant is good and a pub downstairs. The breakfast was great. Rooms could use a bit of an update. Starting to show their age, but definitely functional.

Room Tip: I had a room overlooking the street. Heating in room good. Shower stalls are small and a bit challenging. But plenty of hot water.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Michelledenbraven, Brand Ambassador at Carlton Ambassador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for your review and the kind words. That really makes my day! Great that you have enjoyed our facilities such as our Restaurant Sophia en and the Rubens Bar. Have you tried one of the whiskeys?

The location of the hotel is indeed perfect. Within 5 minutes you will reach the city center of The Hague and around the corner you can find multiple lovely restaurants.

I am happy to inform you that by the end of 2018 the last part of the hotel rooms will be renovated. I am very looking forward to welcome you again to present you our new rooms.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I booked this overpriced hotel (paid €230 in advance) weeks before arriving through Expedia because colleagues are also staying here for a convention. When I arrived there was no trace of my prepaid booking. There was a choice of a queen (I assume double) or twin room at reservation, I hate sleeping in a single bed so chose the option of queen. Naturally, I ended up with a single bed. For a supposedly great hotel - very underwhelmed, I suppose I should be just grateful they had a room free, to honour the room I already paid for, even if it isn't what I paid for.

Stayed: June 2018
Michelledenbraven, Brand Ambassador at Carlton Ambassador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Kirstie,

I am sorry to hear that your stay didn't meet your expectations. We always do our utmost to meet the requirements of our guests. Unfortunately the choice for a queen or twin room is always based upon availabilty. Due to the hotel was fully booked we didn't had the possibility to offer you a room with a queensize bed.

Despite that you have stayed in one of our rooms with twin bed, I do hope that you have enjoyed the other facilities in the hotel and that you had an amazing time in beautiful The Hague.

Hope to welcome you soon again.