All reviews park hotel den haag single room palace gardens small street well located hotel breakfast room restaurants and shops lovely hotel free wifi the heart of the city around the corner within easy walking distance coffee machine excellent location third floor rooms are small
Reviewed 1 November 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights 24/25th Oct - single room, small but adequate, excellent breakfast and great location for visiting the sites.
left my tablet behind me in error, front of house emailed me, texted me, rang me to make contact- however, I missed all those contacts until I was at the Airport, too late to go back. Was assured that they would post it to my home address and that there would be no charge- tablet arrived in perfect condition this morning. very grateful for their service and attention to detail

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Parkhotel_DH, Manager at Park Hotel Den Haag, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good to read you received the tablet!

Hope to welcome you again,

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

I came to stay at the Parkhotel whilst I was visiting Den Haag for a conference. I booked a single room as I was on my own. The check in process was fine. The room itself is well furnished although the bed is too small for anyone over 175cm tall. My main advice would be to avoid any rooms coming directly off the main stairwell as you can hear anyone walking up and down at all hours. Similarly I could hear next door very well (ear not up against the wall!) Although they weren't being louder than was acceptable. I was kept awake until after 11pm and awoken promptly at 6am by extraneous noise. I mentioned this at check out. The breakfasts provided by the hotel are very pleasant although these are not included.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for the feedback.
Good to see you liked our breakfast.

Please let us know when you would like to stay with us again so we can have a look for a room away from the staircase!

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Nicely located hotel in a very convenient position. The rooms are nice ans service is great. All personel very friendly, the rooms are clean and some of them have access to an internal garden like space which is also convenient for some free space and fresh walk.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Loved this place! This hotel is centrally located, feels very expensive and has HUGE rooms. I love Den Haag even more than Amsterdam. I love getting lost on the maze of streets with bars, restaurants and shopping. This hotel was clean, quiet and the room was huge for one person! Fantastic shower lots hot water and pressure. Nice little bar. I can't say enough nice things about this place!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2018

The Parkhotel welcomes its guests with a very stylishly decorated entrance foyer. Its location is possibly its strongest asset as it's within walking distance to many bars and restaurants in The Hague. However the rooms are small and in need of refurbishment.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear AdamBorowski,

We have different kind of roomtypes. Please let us know when you are planning to stay with us again so we can have a look to see if there is a larger room available than you stayed in this time!