“All you can eat ribs!”

Cuisines: Argentinian, Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Zuidwal
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

The food was great, some of us tried the unlimited ribs and others the sirloin or the fillet, but everything was juicy and delicious. The price of the meat is average, the salad bar is cheap. The only problem is that we booked a table that when we got there was not ready, this really puts me off when it happens!

Reviewed 6 February 2017

We were staying just around the corner from here and popped in for dinner on a busy Saturday night. Service was good and food excellent.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Cozy atmosphere, very friendly service and the best steaks we ever had. They got the cookings, rare and medium, just perfectly right.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Visited here with my partner whilst on a trip away in the hague , decided to visit as there were good reviews and we wasn't disappointed. My partner had the unlimited ribs and I had steak , both were cooked perfectly and very tasty !
They also had a salad bar which was small but tasty and the chips were nice too.
Service was very good although I didn't appreciate the man telling my partner he couldn't share any of his ribs with me and that If he did then he would get no more ribs .....couples do tend to share and taste each others food ....if I'm paying for a steak meal too what does it matter .....
The desert menu could also be improved ....but apart from that it was a lovely satisfying meaty meal and the price was great value. I would visit again !

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Got the Sirloin steak asked for it rare and it came medium. We were eating with a group of 17 so I assume that was to blame. People who got larger steaks had them cooked better. Food is good and very reasonable with something in everyone's price range.