All reviews nice hotel recommend staying here mini fridge convenient location comfortable beds motorway train taxis sheets
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel does NOT look nothing like what it shows online. Top it off, it mentioned being a 4/5 stars...LOL... seriously... I'm being too generous on the two, because the staff helped me a bit. Like a bit & were a bit rude. But it's almost considered as a pit stop budget hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Came over for a funeral. Hotel booked by elderly uncle. Got charged double the rate on hotels, booking, etc.
Company may wonder why they will never get a direct booking from me again.
Awful location unless staying for necessary work, building being undertaken, nothing around - highway and business park.
Breakfast adequate.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Second time im here,nothing changed...

The worst hotel i ever stayed
Personal is not kind at all...
Rooms are cold
Blocked all money on my credit cards,and didnt let me pay by it!
Tried pay with 500€ it was huge problem, didnt let me pay...

Thank you!

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Stayed in Bastion as I was looking for a moderate price accommodation not too far from central Rotterdam.
Price is reasonable, but quality is very average, hotel furniture quite ageing, and cleanliness was average (carpet not so clean, some hair, towels not perfectly clean, ...).
The place is not terrible but don't expect to much for the budget.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank micvdh
BastionHotels, Revenue & Distributie at Bastion Hotel Rotterdam Alexander, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide the hotel with feedback by writing this review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with the hotelroom pricing. We re very sorry to see that the hotel facilities did not meet your expectations. I do hope we can welcome you again in one of our hotels.

Kind regards,

Team Bastion Hotels

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Bastion Rotterdam is a nice Hotel with very nice and helpful service employees, the rooms are ok, no international Television available, public Transport is far away, good meal with a sufficient selection for lunch and dinner

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BastionHotels, E-Commerce at Bastion Hotel Rotterdam Alexander, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review and provide the hotel with feedback. I am very happy to see that the majority of the hotel is aligned with your expectations. I hope we will have the possibility to welcome you again in one of our hotels.
Kind regards,