See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 February 2017

I would like to echo the review written by Jazzer4 (Feb 2016).

My experience with the hotel was that the rooms were large but somewhat sparse, and that the size was offset with them being rather cold, especially at night. The wifi as well, was often slow. The room was quite clean, and desk staff were cheerful and helpful.

The restaurant was the real highlight. Breakfast was glorious. Beautiful, fresh bread, preserves, cheese and soft boiled egg, served in a cheery red tray. I didn't ask, but I suspect that they would have refilled anything I asked for. We also had a wonderful dinner at the same restaurant one evening .

So as a hotel, it is good, but not luxurious, but on the whole it was quite a nice stay.

Room Tip: Street noise might be a problem on weekends.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2016

We were looking for a place to spend the night in rotterdam after a party. It was perfect. Great location, nice spacious clean room, very cute restaurant with a nice breakfast. Definitely exceeded expectations especially given the price

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mennat M
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Good location, 15 min walk from the central station and from the Erasmus Bridge. There are also some good restaurants nearby (in particular I suggest Loops) and an amazing pastry. The room was very big, clean and comfortable, all furniture were new and the hotel was very quiet. The staff was very helpful and kind, we had a problem with the shower drain but it has been immediatly solved.
The water pressure in the shower water was really little and the wi fi did not always work. maybe because we were on third floor.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2016

We spent fours nights here. The housekeeping standards left everything to be desired. They failed to replace used plastic cups in the bathroom; the failed to replace the toilet-paper roll; they failed to clean the bathroom floor; they failed to remove coffee cups and wine glasses from the day before. The curtains were dirty, the carpet hadn´t been vacuumed in a long time. And and and.
Breakfast was meager: 2 pieces of bread, an egg boiled hard two days ago and very littel by way of meat and other spreads to put on the bread.
They claim to be 4 star, which is a joke.

Room Tip: Best room in this hotel? Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2016

I had a reservation and arrived in the hotel around 5 pm a Sunday. Hotel closed and a little paper on the door inviting the guests to get the key in the Youth hotel situated in the same street... Paradoxal situation, taking into account the price of a room in the Hotel Port compared to the one in the youth hotel. I had not been warned of that inconvenience. So I had to help myself in order to discover my room.
The room was correct but dirty.
Good breakfast and good staff (when they are there... ). Excellent situation.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo