1,381 results
All reviews chinese restaurant the art deco style central location the heart of the city large bathroom breakfast was excellent decent hotel walking distance pleasant stay train station coolsingel carnival conference
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Excellent hotel location, in the heart of the city, next to a metro station, ten minutes walking distance from central train station, Room was big and nice, although old fashioned. Breakfast was not available before 8am. Staff was kind, friendly and helpful. I did appreciate late checkout option in Sundays.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
R_Bazuijnen, Quality Manager at NH Atlanta Rotterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear sir/madam,

Thank you very much for your positive review! I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our breakfast buffet is open on Monday until Friday from 7 AM and on Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM. For the next time you will be staying with us; we can also make breakfast boxes for you.

I hope we may welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 2 night. The hotel is located in the city of Rotterdam. I was welcomed by good staff and got a big room like suite. The bed is so comfy. The dining room for breakfast is big and provide various food. Cup of coffee to take away also provided. The staff give good service during my stay. I hope to come again if i visit Rotterdam in the future.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear sir/madam,

First of all thank you for your positive review! I am really happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we gave you the service you deserve as one of our guests. I will share your compliments with the whole team!

I hope we may welcome you again.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

This hotel has preserved the art deco style and athmosphere in the lobby. Very nice! As well the breakfast room is very impressive. The breafast was exceptionally tasty and versatile. Already when checking in I felt welcomed. The staff is very kind and helpful. The location is just perfect in the very heart of the city. Only about 10 minutes walk from the railway station. The best shopping area of the city is just some steps from the hotel. Very good value for money. The only minus was that the room was a bit worn out.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear sir, dear Matthew,

Thank you very much for your positive review! I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you appreciated our Art-Deco style. I will share your compliments with our F&B Manager and our Front Office Manager, I think they will be as proud as I am to read this!

I hope we may welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Cons:
A rather old and worn hotel that need some refurbishment. The rooms are small and poorly sound insulated. The bed is really hard. The air quality inside the room is not good.
The shower is in a bath tub and pressure is really poor.

Pros:
It is central with multiple good restaurants in the proximity.
They have a very good breakfast.
Also the hotel burger (that you may chose to enjoy in your room) was good.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
R_Bazuijnen, Quality Manager at NH Atlanta Rotterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear sir/madam,

First of all I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us.

I totally agree with you that our building is in need of renovation. We already remodeled a couple of rooms in our hotel and we are definitely planning to renovate the other rooms and public areas. Airconditioning in all our rooms is on top of our Wish-List.

I really hope we may welcome you again in our hotel so we can give you a new and fresh impression of our hotel.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel location is easy to locate, and 10min walk from rotterdam train station.
There’s a nearby macdonald around that area.

Many of the shopping mall is nearby too.

Room is clean, and i didnt know that the room i have booked is non aircon, ( that day the weather was 27 degree in april) and when i approach the service staff and she was very nice to help me change to an aircon room.

It i were to visit rotterdam again, will be back again :)

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
R_Bazuijnen, Quality Manager at NH Atlanta Rotterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear madam,

Thank you for your positive words regarding your stay with us. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay in Rotterdam!

We are looking forward to welcome you again!