See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Statokay was booked by another member of my party, at 70 I thought my days of staying in hostels were long gone, but.I was impressed with this place! It is quite a way from the beautiful city centre of Dordrecht, if you are young and hire a bike that would not be a problem but for us it was expensive taxi. The hostel was clean and bright with a nice outdoor waterside area as well as a large lounge / bar. We were pleasantly surprised to find a good range of Belgian beers on offer as well as snacks and hot drinks.The room consisted of 2 single beds and a bunk beds for our party of 4, The room was basic but clean although showing signs of its hard life. The beds were fine and made just as I like I know I made it. The bathroom was compact but worked. There was free wifi and bikes to hire. The breakfast included in the price was excellent. This would be a great place to stay with kids and I would have no hesitation recommending it to anyone as a good value location.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I stayed there three times and I love this hostel. It was in a very beatuful place and fhe staff are very friendly and helpful. You can have a long walk in nature there. Rooms are not perfect but good to stay. There is a museum in walking distance. You can discover it by walking.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We stayed here for one night during a bike holiday. The lounge is very comfortable; the terrace beautifully located and there's plenty of books and games available for free. Nice, friendly place. Has a safe place to store bikes.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Rented a bike and rode it to the Kindervijk. I ended up staying in the outdoor eco cabin. It was lovely. Bathrooms were difficult to access and got locked out a couple of times. Walkable to the national park. If you go by bus you might have to call ahead and reserve it! Otherwise expensive taxi or far walk.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Stayokay Dordrecht was an average hostel. It provided bunk beds, clean sheets and a small bathroom. Unfortunately the person who had stayed in the room before us had been smoking in there, so there was a constant stink of smoke. The window was open when we arrived (presumably to help with the smell) however, it was incredibly cold outside, as it was January and snow was on the way! The candles and decor were lovely in the shared areas and it had a very relaxed feel, but the best thing was it's location, providing access to the national park.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends