“A carnivore's delight”
Review of Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires
Reserve with
Buenos Aires is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 270 Restaurants in Delft
Cuisines: Barbecue, Latin
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We always come here when we're in Delft, and we've never been disappointed with the food or service. As others have said, it's the best meat in town if not the country (not enough experience to judge), and last night the ribs and tenderloin steak were succulent and tender and cooked to perfection. The mixed salad was also great, but the fries were not. A nice touch is the lemon slice presser stick that comes with the Quilmes, Argentina's favorite beer. I'm sorry I forgot to take it with me!

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Buenos Aires is a must visit in the dutch town of Delft for meat lovers. I have been there several times in the last 7 years and it was always perfect, great. They have a very high quality of meat and it is always cooked perfectly.
Wine selection is very good, service is also very good

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Been coming to this place for years. Loved their food. The meat is so delicious. They served really the most delicious bread. Loved it. Nice place, very cozy. The people are friendly and the price is okay. If you are in Delft, love meat, come to this place.

Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

This is probably the rudest owner i've meet in my entire life. We waited at the bar for 30minutes without a word of explanation or a simple hello. After a long wait we eventually made it to the table and and 20 minutes later, still no menus or drinks. I told the owner that we were close to leave the restaurant, and he said " yes please go go go". Unbelievable!!

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

The restaurant is really friendly very well located and really caring staff
But being a true argentinian is this restaurant kind of dissapointed me.First the steak came it was really tasty but the fact that they served it with watermelon and oranges may seem artsy but i prefere the steak alone
Then i asked for a "Panqueque con dulce de leche" an Argentinian dessert that is supposed to be a kind of pancake filled with dulce de leche then rolled and decorated with almonds and chocolate syrup I was extremely dissapointed when they brought me the pancake filled with whipped cream and caramel syrup on top i went to talk to the waitress and she changed the whip cream for more caramel syrup They shouldnt put dulce de leche in the menu when they give you a caramel syrup with no taste.