All reviews central station modern hotel city break great hotel breakfast buffet is comfortable rooms air condition mini bar within walking distance superior room excellent location old city short walk room was large beautiful city stayed for one night tea and coffee
Reviewed 7 April 2018

The hotel is close to the railway station and about a 5-minute walk from the main shopping area and interesting sites. The area is still being reconstructed, so some care needs to be exercised when walking around the area. The breakfast offering was good and staff quickly replenished the items that were available.

Our room was mostly good except the bathroom, being clean, comfortable and quiet; but the hand-basin was a monument to design over function. It comprised a round ceramic bowl standing on a 90cm tall unit. Thus it was too high and too far from the edge of the unit to be reached comfortably by a person of average height. Also, the tap was too big and presented a hazard when one's head was over the basin.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Haynest
Victor v, General Manager at NH Utrecht, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Haynest,

Thank you for your recent visit and for this comprehensive review. I am very hapy to read that you have enjoyed the breakfast and the service provided by the staff.
It is great to receive feedback from our valued guests. Only by receiving them we are able to improve our services and facilities.
Therefore I would like to thank you for your comment about the basin in the bathroom.

We are looking forward in welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I travelled to Utrecht, for the Dutch Comic Con and NH Utrecht was at the perfect distance from Jaarbeurs convention center. Check in was effortless and fast, reception staff was wonderful and sociable. Access to the lift worked with room cards, so I had a very secure feeling. I was in room 1701, had some very nice views of Utrecht. The room was clean and everything looked very well maintained. I would definitely stay in this hotel again, if I was in the area. The Utrecht Central train station was 2 minute walk from the hotel and since you can take trains from Schiphol airport, it is the best way to get to NH Utrecht. The bar was nice and the breakfast room was nice, quiet and had both warm and cold breakfast choices. Check out was as effortless as check in. My overall score for this hotel is, it ranks among the best i've stayed in. Thank you for the hotel staff, for the excellent service.

Room tip: Rooms that face towards bike racks.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Oscar M
Victor v, General Manager at NH Utrecht, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Oscar,

Thank you so much for this great review. I am very happy to read that you had a pleasant stay and felt secure during your stay.
Your nice words regarding the service of our staff are a big compliment for their continuous efforts. We will share your kind words among them, as this is a great reward for everyone.

Looking forward to welcome you back.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Centrally located just next to the station – the best place for a stopover or quick business visit. Rooms were spacious and well-furnished and I had the best steak in the Netherlands at the bar in the hotel! Reasonably priced – just a pity that staff rummaged through my luggage!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Victor v, General Manager at NH Utrecht, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Johann,

Thank you for your last visit and for taking the time to leave a review. The hotel has indeed the perfect location, it is close to the train station, city center and Beatrix Theater. I am also glad to read that you liked the room.
I also want to thank you especially for your comment about the steak, I have proudly shared this with the kitchen.

kind regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We have been here for one night. The Hotel is situated near the central train station, which is an advantage. The room was spacious and very clean. The bed was very good, so we could sleep very well. The staff was friendly and correct. All in all a very good hotel when you stay in Utrecht.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for this great review, It is great to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you have liked the bed. A good bed is necessary for a good night sleep. I also want to thank you for your nice comment about the staff.

We are looking forward welcoming you back in our hotel in the nearest future

Best regards,

Hotel Director

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Very reasonable business hotel next to Utrecht Centraal.
Rooms at the mainbuilding / Tower are good and the higher the better.
Breakfast is excellent with lot of choices and good service. Crowded at business times.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Marc,

Thank you so much for this great review, I am very happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our breakfast excellent.

Looking forward to welcome you back in one of our NH Hotels worldwide.

Best regards,