All reviews no lift handwritten note the ground floor boutique hotel small hotel canal house the study overlooking the canal malin goetz stairs are steep upper rooms sweet dreams couple who run reception closes chain hotels train station nespresso machine
Reviewed 6 January 2016

My wife & I stayed here for a couple of nights before catching our river cruise. The owners and staff were wonderful and engaging, more like a B&B than hotel. Parking was interesting, but everything in Utrecht is within walking distance from the hotel so not a problem.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Val C
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

I spent one night at the Mary K, and I loved it.
Receptionist were friendly and attentive, ready to give all the explanations needed.
Small cozy room, with views over the canal.
TV with few international channels.
Simple, modern bathroom.
Coffee maker.
The bed was on a podium and a small stair is needed. That makes difficcult to get into de bed.
The location is perfect, right on teh Oude Gracht, in historic downtown.
The place is full of character.ñi
I recommend this place!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bruselense
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

Love the fact that, Mary K is a sustainable hotel. Good for environment and local community. Staff were very friendly and helpful. My room was lovely and loved the bathroom. The hotel has this feeling like I was staying in a relatives house. Very homey.

Clean, comfortable, modern, good price and perfect location.

Awesome stay. Highly recommended.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

This is an exceptional hotel in a beautiful city! The hotel staff can't do enough to help and the rooms are cleaned to an extremely high standard. This hotel is customer focused and I feel really good value for money. Don't be put off by the 'cosy' double size, it was more than adequate for our 4 night stay. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough and we will stay again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Philippa L
Reviewed 17 November 2015

We stayed at the Mary K Hotel in Utrect while visiting our son (studying abroad) and it was by far our favorite hotel throughout our trip to Europe (France, Italy and Holland)...The staff at this hotel were some of the most kind and helpful people we have ever met...Our room was roomy (by european standards), super clean, cozy temps, super comfy bed and there was a personalized handwritten note welcoming us...The location was ideal and the street was nice and quite... it was a short walk from city centre and the public transportation (which was awesome and so easy to use) and we felt so safe in this beautiful little city...we took day trips to Amsterdam and looked forward to coming back to our cozy room in Utrecht...We look forward to revisiting Utrecht and will not hesitate to stay at Mary K Hotel again...loved it...

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Mary K, Manager at Mary K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2015

Thank you very much Kim. See you on your next trip to Holland !