All reviews the pub long john nice bar ear plugs were provided clean comfortable rooms a great stay overlooking the square bed and breakfast family hotel flat screen tv an overnight stay shopping area old city excellent location first floor nice room place to stay
Reviewed 26 October 2018

The people working there are very friendly and helpfully. The room I stayed in was perfect and there was no problem sharing the 1 toilet in the hallway. Everything was clean and nice! I had a good time :)

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brigittev885, Guest Relations Manager at Lange Jan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Thanks for the great review! Love to see you again!

Kind regards,
Brigitte van Lamoen

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed my visit. Nice room and nice bar/pub downstairs, brew their own beer too! 10-15 mins walk from train station and was convenient for an overnight stay on my way to Amsterdam by train. Will definitely make a point to visit again as I wish I could have stayed longer once I got there.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brigittev885, Guest Relations Manager at Lange Jan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thanks for this great review!
We would love to welcome you again!

Kind regards,
Brigitte van Lamoen

Reviewed 14 July 2018

We spent only 3 nights in the Lange Jan, we should have booked our entire trip here.
The staff was great, facilities was good. The atmosphere was amazing.
The settting at the back is fenominal. Great views of the gragt and dom tower.

We will see you again soon.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brigittev885, Guest Relations Manager at Lange Jan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the amazing review!
See you next time :)

Reviewed 12 July 2018

The hotel is in the center of Amersfoort and the receiption is in the pub close-by. It is quite cheap. The room and the shared facilites (shower and toilet) were very clean. The the staff was very friendly. You can buy soft drinks and peanuts at the machines in the corridor. I can not tell about the breakfast, because I had to leave very early.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for the review! Love to see you again!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Walked in off the street looking for somewhere to eat. Helpful, English speaking staff found us a table outside in the pretty patio area and we ordered burgers from the menu expecting something fairly basic - what a pleasant surprise! These were gourmet burgers of the highest quality and quite honestly the tastiest I’ve ever had! Good choice of beer to accompany it. Will definitely return and maybe stay there too next time.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple