“Delicious lunch”
Review of Luc

Luc
Reserve with
Luc is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #545 of 1,934 Restaurants in Utrecht Province
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The items listed on the chalkboard out front sounded so delicious and creative, that's what drew me in. Once inside, I was intrigued by all the hanging plants and deep teal color scheme.

I was greeted warmly and felt welcome. Looking at the vases on the tables, I assumed they served Orangina, but when it turned out it wasn't on the menu, the server was happy to add a slice of lemon and a slice of lime to my orange soda so I could make a kind of DIY version. I ordered the California brioche roll and it was fabulous. Tender pieces of grilled chicken thigh, juicy langoustines, creamy guacamole, crispy brioche bun, crunchy carrot/radish slaw. Very appealing presentation, too. The pickled red onions were so good, and after the meal one of the servers kindly offered to ask the chef about the recipe. I look forward to lunching here again, and while I would love to try something new, I have a feeling I'll order the California brioche roll again!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Luc treats you to a funky interior and very friendly service!
We went here a couple of times and tried some of the dishes, and all were a very positive surprise. The burger is amazing, and some of the starters were playful and very tasty.
Always nice to be back!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Unusual decor....loads of plants everywhere, unexpected but very nice atmosphere. Good coffee, great food. Service was a little slow but it was worth it! Definitely coming back here

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch and was not disappointed! My partner and I had eggs Benedict and eggs royal both of which where well cooked and incredibly flavourful. Fresh orange juice, good coffee and superb service. Would recommend.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Liked the food a lot (catch of the day, really nice fish). The service was friendly but the waiter or the kitchen personnel did not understand that sweet potato also includes carothene (I am allergic to it). The restaurant is nicely located just at the brink of the old town.