“Best coffee in Haarlem!”

Victor's Espressobar
Ranked #9 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Haarlem
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We were talking about how good this cappuccino was for days! Best we had in Holland! It reminded us of good coffee in Australia :) The barista was really friendly and interesting to chat to. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Needed a decent coffee and found it in Haarlem. Walked past it on the way to Kaashuis, and the girls there recommended it. Pleasant, modern and generous coffee sizes.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Victor's expressobar clearly offers the best cappucino in town.

I am not very often here, but when I am in Haarlem I don't pass it without having a cappucino or more.

Very good service too.

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

This is perfect if you want s decent coffee. I just wanted to sit down and rest my feet but it ticked all the boxes for us. It has a nice intimate feel about it and I highly recommend coming here

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Haarlem is a unique & lovely place---all the charm of Amsterdam, but many less tourists. it's easily walkable, & much less stressful.
You can imagine my glee when I found Victor's at the corner of the street where I was staying!
They fresh roast their beans & honestly, the coffee was excellent. No harsh taste, & each cup was perfectly brewed.

Not just another "coffee-bar"----the service is lovely, the seating comfortable, the music mellow & the staff very polite.