“Amazing, delicious and fresh”
Review of Vis & Ko - CLOSED

Vis & Ko
Price range: US$55 - US$81
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Vis en Ko is a top-class fish restaurant set in a grand French-style building. The great expertise of the sommelier make you want to taste the wines even more.
Reviewed 6 April 2015

An outstanding meal. Had a surprise tasting menu which included mackerel, which I normally dislike, and even it was tasty. Everything was fresh and creative, highly recommended.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

This is our favorite restaurant in Haarlem. If you love fish and fine dining, and appreciate value for money, this is a great place. Because most fish dishes are quite light, it's a nice place for an evening out with several courses without feeling completely stuffed afterwards.

1  Thank Tourist22300910
Reviewed 18 January 2015

I went to this restaurant with a group of 9 colleagues after visiting Vis en Ko with my wife late last year and having a fantastic experience. Maybe a bit risky to go back, as one often finds places never live up to your hype.
No need to worry, my friends and I had a wonderful time. We had the 4 course chefs recommendation and the food was amazing again.The staff were friendly and very attentive.
They made some great food and wine suggestions and were spot on with their recommendations. The menu was completely different to the one I had in October.
I can not write highly enough about this restaurant, the food, the place, the service.
Considering the quality and the volume of wine consumed the price was very reasonable.
Easily one of the best restaurants in North Holland.

3  Thank Silverfox54_12
Reviewed 7 January 2015

My wife and I tasted the sea fruit menu, it was amazing, beside the freshness of the sea fruits, service and presentation were impeccable and made the evening for us 1 to remember.

Reviewed 5 January 2015

I really recommend this place for fish-lovers. Exellent combination of wine and the fishdishes. Nice staff.