“Delicious steak!”
Review of Venus & Adonis

Venus & Adonis
Reserve with
Venus & Adonis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 4,143 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$20 - US$67
Neighbourhood: Jordaan
Neighbourhood: Jordaan
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Perfect steak. Really good atmosphere. Also good wine!
The staff took a while to acknowledge us when we walked in and a tiny bit slow to take our order, but overall amazing!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Went here with friends for a coffee and tea, superb service and really cosy decoration. A nice place close to the 9 streets with a local atmosphere.

1  Thank Jannick L
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Ate dinner there this evening. The restaurant is very small but I had made a reservation while still in America. We had the garlic shrimp which were good and onion soup was also good. The steak, we all had the Venus steak, which was a 7 oz. filet mignon. It was cooked perfectly and was wonderful. They offered it with three different sauces, I had the bernaise which was good. Highly recommend, good value.

1  Thank Smokeandbrew
Reviewed 6 May 2017

I was a little hesitant being a non-meat person, but the grilled tuna was the tenderest I've ever eaten (going to have to go back to check out the salmon!), the veggies were fresh and plentiful, and the presentation was worthy of a floral designer!
The location right on the canal is amazing, and Joyce the owner is not just wonderfully welcoming, but has charm to burn.....
I'm now wishing I were still in Amsterdam, because I'd go immediately back for lunch!!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

If you like grilled meat in a relaxed atmosphere with friendly service, that is the place! Every piece of meat was perfectly grilled and prices are reasonable.