“Gteat food, great service ”
Review of Caramba

Caramba
Reserve with
Caramba is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,084 of 4,361 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Jordaan
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This place sells jugs of very well made margaritas by the litre! Need I say more? Oh, the food was really good, I shared the beef burrito with my other half, can't remember what he had (the margs were strong). My friends had fajitas. The staff were friendly and attentive, I would definitely return, I recommend, delicious food and drinks, very reasonably priced, great staff.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We had a great meal here, chicken nachos shared between 2 were excellent, arrived very quickly and were delicious. Then had chicken fajitas which were great, really tasty with lots of chicken. The service was very fast and we were finished and out within an hour. Highly recommend it for a great Mexican meal.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Amazing Service, the friendliest sweetest server!
Amazing, Delicious Food! We were blown away by the great, fresh flavors
Amazing Value, look...everything in Amsterdam is expensive...it's Holland! But at least here we felt as though we received value for our money

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

We found this place just opposite our airbnb apartment. Turned out it's a really nice Mexican restaurant with great staff, decent prices and excellent food. We went here for beers and nachos the day we arrived and I returned the day after for a really nice work day in the sun and some lunch at their great outdoors serving area. I can highly recommend their gambas & polpo on tortilla with avocado and coriander. Super tasty!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Caramba is a good Mexican restaurant with, for Europe, authentic Mexican food. The staff are nice, the ambiance is really fun. And the food very very tasty. Good chilli sauce too for those who like things hot. The burritos are recommended.