“Excellent!!!”

Viet View
Ranked #1,146 of 4,593 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Tried their food during a quick lunch and I was really happy I chose them.

Located in the Foodhallen, surrounded by many other places to eat, it has a bit of competition. However, after eating in the Foodhallen 3 times, I concur that they have some of the best food in that place.

I tried the Hanoi Chicken Banh Mi and a side of vegetarian spring rolls - best thing ever! Will definitely return to eat there if my path returns to Amsterdam!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, good serving size, four rice paper rolls with chicken, rice, basil and mint for 7 EUR. Tasty dip of sweet sesame and soy sauce. Good value.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I am writing about the Viet View in the Food Hallum. We chose the restaurant out of the many that were there. We got spring rolls and the rice rolls. They were excellent! It took about 10 minutes for them to prepare it. The only downside is there is nowhere to sit. I highly recommend trying this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Delicious special of the night. A salad with noodles in a yummy sweet sauce with carrots, cucumbers, cilantro, etc. and got the tofu spring rolls. I’ve had better spring rolls honestly. I feel like the paper could have tasted more fresh. Overall I’d recommend this place! Im always craving noodles and Asian food. Makes it feel more healthy then hot dogs and hamburgers all the time!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Wonderfull Gai Cun ( spelling) .. the pork wraps stuffed with mint and basil were amazing..Nice dipping sauces as well.. Makes a great lunch..

1  Thank Mark H