“Amazing food and great vibes!”
Review of Foodhallen

Foodhallen
Ranked #104 of 4,141 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Came here during our stay in the Oud-West and absolutely loved it! We found it hard to choose what to eat as there were so many amazing options!! We loved the Jabugo bar Iberico and The Butcher in particular. Highly recommend the Foodhallen for the travelling foodie and those who just want something off the beaten track!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,446)

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

One of my favorites in Amsterdam. Good atmosphere and excellent dishes. Must visit everytime I go to Amsterdam.

I had been at Foodhallen at lunch time and looking forward to visit in night as well.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This foosball is open until 11pm mid week, we arrived at 10pm and saw most stalls closed or in the process of packing up. Stalls that looked open, told us they were closed. Sad really, I was looking forward to trying the different foods.
Firstly I would say there was an acrid atmosphere in the hall, it was like smoke from fryers full of dirty oil, it stunk and wasn't nice to breathe.
The seating was limited and bar stool like.
There wasn't that many stalls and it's smaller than it looks on its web page.
There is a bar connected to the end of the food hall with a good amount of seating, inside and out.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

It was so good we went twice!!!! First at 4pm on Friday afternoon for some food and cocktails to start our night off right, then again on the Saturday afternoon for some hungover comfort food!!!! Make sure you visit, it's worth the walk I promise!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Foodhallen is possibly one of my favorite places to visit when in Amsterdam. There is so many options to suit everyone's tastebuds.
We have tried the Mexican from Fento & egg waffle from I-Scream Waffle. All of the dishes were absolutely amazing and we would happily go back and eat there again! I chose the vegetarian nachos in size XL & my boyfriend chose the vegetarian burrito. (Neither of us are vegetarian, we are just on a budget and it was cheaper than choosing an option with meat).
From I-Scream Waffle we chose Monkey Business, this came with an egg waffle shaped as a funnel/cone, chocolate ice cream, crunchy nuts, banana, whipped cream and salty caramel sauce. The waffle I would recommend sharing with someone else as it is huge!
Foodhallen we found is quieter during lunch time compared to dinner. During dinner it is hard to get a table to sit and eat. The atmosphere is great, loads of food options and bars.
We definitely recommend that you stop in if you're in Amsterdam.