“Great coffee sandwich and atmosphere”
Review of CoffeeConcepts

CoffeeConcepts
Ranked #68 of 159 Coffee & Tea in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Deli
Neighbourhood: Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier)
Neighbourhood: Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier)
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

As a residential I love to visit this place. Good food honest staff and lovely coffees!!! Quite street not full of tourist, just locals . Must visit for a coffee break and sandwich

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Light filled cozy coffee house. Full of beautiful, well heeled young parents with their fashion magazine babies on the weekend mornings. Decent coffee and food. Close to Vondelpark so handy for the cappuccino on the way home after a morning run. A bit hard to find spot to sit on a Saturday as the glamorous were spreading out over all of the couches and chairs, but I wasn't planning on reading the paper anyway.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

After a long walk through the city we enjoyed a nice cup of coffee and a cake here. The staff was friendly, we could sit down in a nice couch to relax after our touristic hardships.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I was told my coffee would be on the house after waiting for my oder for almost an hour. The waiter brought another coffee, which I didn't ask for, then he said he'll get me the one I ordered, both on the house. I asked him to take back the other coffee, but he said it didn't matter because I won't pay for it. I also got a sandwich. When I went to pay, the manager showed up. She was extremely rude, accused me of "sitting here all day" (I spent there two hours in total, including the time I waited for my order) and extorted the payment of EUR 14 for everything that was brought to my table, including the coffee I didn't order. I felt threatened and deceived. The worst experience ever.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

My spouse has been vegan since 1991 and I since 1991. Vegan donuts have been nonexistent for us for decades, Every so often there would be a donut facsimile in a heath food store, but never like the traditional version. Everything has now changed. We have found vegan donuts that rival the traditional--easily. We went with out omnivore friend who said that these donuts were the best she had ever tasted. We concur. We also had the Oreo cookie cake and this is fantastic. It's decadence is delightful and makes vegans feels so spoiled. The atmosphere is wonderful and the staff terrific. Do not miss this place if you are vegan. And if you are not, you may still taste the best donut you have ever had.