“Great ribs , greta burder”
Review of Cannibale Royale

Cannibale Royale
Ranked #110 of 4,134 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: French, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Description: Cannibale Royale, brasserie extraordinaire fulfills all needs for anyone who loves good food, lots of meat, exotic beers and the most beautiful wines. We love to welcome you in one of our locations in Amsterdam.
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Took a short brake at the day trip, enjoyed the ribs and a burger, and the atmosphere
Great place, great service

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

18th July I took my ships crew out for a meal at cannibals royale...... truly amazing.

Excellent service, amazing atmosphere and the food is reasonably priced and of high quality. I took 14 people who pretty much had everything on the menu and everyone loved what they had.

Excellent night out.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Me and my friend found this place from all the amazing reviews. We stopped in and it was very busy already, luckily we got a table. I ordered a standard cheeseburger with mac and cheese and my friend got the same burger with fries.

We got a large beer pitcher to share which was really good value for money. The burgers were amazing. Cooked medium which is perfect. Mac and cheese and fries were delicious. I had no complaints and our waiter was really friendly and helpful too.

100% recommend their burgers and next time I'm in Amsterdam I will be going back

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Meat is excellent, however I specifically told waiter, that usual ly it is undercooked, despite whatever I say - so steak should have been "medium", period. Expectedly it was delivered medium rare, so thats why the 4 points.

Other than that the service is friendly - but very slow with delivering a beers - and we waited for food also for a while. Beef tartar was great and steak (if not being rare) - also could be fantastic.

Outside benches are very basic (no cover if rain), no free seats inside. Beware or reserve in advance.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Great restaurant. We took about 3 different dishes that were all tasty and high-quality cooked. The service was great and we enjoyed the scene.