“Nostalgia in every bite.”
Review of Burrito Maker

Burrito Maker
Ranked #1,395 of 4,561 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Fusion
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Description: Burritomaker offers the finest, healthiest and best tasting burritos in Amsterdam. Next to Burritos we offer tacos, wraps and salads. All our meals can be customized to your wishes. We make sure no customer leaves dissatisfied.Come and try a new special every month !
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I'm from the States, and really, REALLY missed Mexican food, but no longer! Thank god for this place. It's really clean ( American, please don't touch my money-then touch my food standard), and authentic. Free chips and the salsas are divine. I now make this a weekly haunt. They are closed on Tuesdays, making it my least favorite day of the week. Thanks for being here burrito maker!

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Burritos here were delicious! I should have just kept coming back here when hungry. Burritos were tasty and filling and the complimentary chips and salsa were also delicious. We had to pay extra for lettuce or tomatoes but burritos were reasonably priced so the total amount wasn't outlandish! Would definitely return and tell all my friends about it.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I went back to the Burrito Maker because my first visit was so great. Upon returning there were several changes:

-no steak available for burritos
-less seating/a few comfortable tables were removed
-the toilet was not available for customers
-no beer was available
-rather than one super-awesome-and-friendly-employee, there were two less competent employees

I ordered a chicken burrito to eat there, both the rice and the beans were a little undercooked and hard. The bag of chips was very small in size. I also ordered a chicken/bacon burrito for later and it was better cold than the one eaten in the shop. With a water and a side of guacamole--the total was around 24 Euros which was high.

So, based on this experience relative to my first experience/considering the changes they have made, the Burrito Maker has gone from a go-to burrito restaurant to an average burrito place on par with Salsa Shop, etc.

I probably won't go back, and will take my chances on an unknown place--hoping to get as good of a burrito as my first time here.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

A typical local hipster place. The menu looks cheap but isn't when you are hungry, and the staff is slightly disorganized. There is only two of them and last one had to go shopping because they had forgotten to buy (enough) lettuce. So it can take some time before you get your food. The food isn't bad but I am sure you have had better burritos.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We came here for a quick dinner solution. BUT, this place is far better than many Mexican restaurants I have eaten. It's surpasses the status of junkfood with souplesse. It's fresh, very tasty and, oh yes, a lot. Price Quality Quantity is very good. My compliments to the inventor.