1,085 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

If you want to have a pleasant stay in Amsterdam...don’t stay here. There are other hotels for the same price you could get more value out of. The rooms are tiny, no air conditioning, no wardrobe, not even a decent supply of toiletries...just soap and one roll of toilet paper between three of us...which we had to ask for because our hotel room apparently “had just been renovated”. We asked for another fan because our curtains weren’t thick enough to block out the sun and our room was a sauna, we were told “there was none left”. It was cooler out on the street than inside our room so we had to stay out later and longer to avoid our room until we were absolutely exhausted. On the second day I fell very ill and had to stay in the room the entire day due to a fever. It was my worst experience throughout my entire Europe holiday.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2018

I was very disappointed by this hotel.
We stayed 2 nights and I don t know how to start...
-random and cold welcoming by the staff
-room furniture used.
-couldn’t open the window
-dirty cups for tea and coffee in rooms
- bed cover dirty ( and I don t wanna know what it is... )
-small room and commodities
-TV isn’t properly fixed
-no room to seat for breakfast at least clean the tables so we can seat when people leave !
- breakfast from 8 to 10 is really too short
Finally this hotel 3 star rated is really not worth the price and I wouldn’t recommend it ( except for the good location) . It gave us a really bad impression over deutch people cleanness and welcoming.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Very bad and Cold welcoming. No smile. Room 1316 Tiny room (10m2). Bed between 2 walls. No space around the bed. Very dirty bed cover. Dirty glasses. Very tiny sink (even in an airplane, the sink is bigger!). No AC. The TV was hanging by the wire.
But the worst is the breakfast. Only 30 seats. No seats available. The staff didn’t clean the tables. They probably expect us to eat standing...? Customers had to remove the dishes by themselves.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last weekend. Room is very basic and small but the location is great and staff very friendly! I would definitely stay here again as we are never in the room much when in amsterdam if you just need a bed to sleep in then i would recommend

Reviewed 5 October 2018

The hotel offer old looks not only on the exterior but also on the interior with window can be open wide to let in the summer breeze. Despite its old look, the hotel equip its rooms with modern amenities for the convenience of its guest. The room that I stayed in has no air condition but a small table fan was provided to help cool down the summer heat

Room tip: my room face the road where I could see the canal and cruise boat passes by
Date of stay: July 2018