“The place to get your bubble tea fix!”

YoYo! Fresh Tea Bar
Ranked #70 of 111 Dessert in Amsterdam
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: Asian, Taiwanese
Good for: Bar Scene
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Whenever I miss home (Hong Kong) I always head to YoYo to get my bubble tea fix. I have never encountered something being out of stock (maybe I am just lucky?) and the employees are super nice! The store also sells quirky decorations and other items so if you are looking for a fun present, have a look :)

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Shop is cute and sells bubble tea and little presents. Nice atmosphere to hang around. I ordered egg waffle, but it took a long time. First waffle was burnt, but they informs us about it. So we hanged around in the chill corner.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Great tea at a great price, I usually love bubble tea when I am in Asia and I don't drink outside Asia. But this bubble tea shop is great! It taste so authentic and also the shop is very "asian" too, all the decoration and little souvenir they have make more pleasant to be there. Honestly I would love to see this shop in "9 streets"

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Tasty bubble tea. Try to go early as they tend to run out of tapioca and coconut milk.
They close early The teas are light and delicious

Reviewed 25 August 2016

My friends took me to have a drink. The drink is just so so, but they offer thoughtful service. And it is a good place if you want to relax.